MARRY THE NIGHT ANNIVERSARY T-SHIRT

celeb

Kid Cudi wears $2K slippers to red carpet premiere of Don't Look Up

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

ea846fd8529de7eef8437dc680a544f7FF5VQrSXwAkidBZ?format=jpg&name=mediumFF5RTwAUcAMSVWE?format=jpg&name=large

Kid Cudi attended the red carpet premiere of his new film, Don't Look Up in a pair of VETEMENTS Wild Cat Teddy Slippers while posing for photographs. Cudi, who stars as character DJ Chello in the film, completed his look with an orange hoodie, black, ski-like pants and a Gucci x Balenciaga puffer coat.
source

VETEMENTS-1722-07-900x-446c3275-0de8-46f

Edited by Teletubby
Reveals when?? Results when?? Do we have all submissions?? Do we have all votes?? Am I winning??
  • LMAO 7
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 1
  • Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• elijahfan

• CyanLights

• enissa11

• HausOfAntonio

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

example #23212382 that money does not buy you taste

Kid Cudi attended the red carpet premiere of his new film, Don't Look Up in a pair of VETEMENTS Wild Cat Teddy Slippers while posing for photographs. Cudi, who stars as character DJ Chello in the film

meryl too 

I thought it was that hippo pokemon at first lmao

super cute I love them but the whole look is meh edit: different pants maybe

Edited by weed
CyanLights
2 minutes ago, KORG said:

Why be rich and uncomfortable 

dont get me wrong, they look comfortable as all hell, they just look tacky imo :shrug: 

plus with how much money he has, im sure he can find something more fashionable that is equally comfortable 

• Thanks 2

Jennifer won this photo-op, with Meryl and Leonardo a close second.

Did someone tell the Kid to wear a jacket and that's what he understood? The message on his orange sweatshirt is just, wow, crazy. The look is demented. A very expensive homeless-like outfit. I clearly do not get it.