Creyk 18,873 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 We have Tate McRae, Olivia, Adéla, Gracie Abrams. Do you find they represent what you want to see in pop music? Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,248 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 (edited) Of those listed, ig Tate gives some semblance of spectacle But overall are they "representing what I want to see in pop music?" Neigh Edited September 5 by NUTELLA 3 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cherry Blues 626 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 (edited) I only know Tate and Olivia, both are not my cup of tea. Edited September 5 by Cherry Blues Lovers kiss in a garden made of thorns, traces of lonely words... 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
RochesterJoannster 4,210 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Gaga is even more legendary because her generation did have loads of competition for her to rise above. Now it seems like they’ll let just about anyone be a pop star and the bar is low. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
monstertoronto 12,034 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I would say Olivia is far more established than rhe other three. Olivia is with Sabrina and Billie, she’s three records in and still breaking records. Adela is literally just starting out, Tate is just breaking out now, and Gracie is someone also who is recent breakout. Olivia is the clear leader and my pick but she doesn’t belong in this category. Of the other three I would pick Tate. 2 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
NUTELLA 31,248 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 1 minute ago, RochesterJoannster said: Gaga is even more legendary because her generation did have loads of competition for her to rise above. Now it seems like they’ll let just about anyone be a pop star and the bar is low. I don't even like all these songs, but comparing this window in time to the sh!t that is popular now...... it feels like acknowledging slow, discreet death 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
PartySick 175,115 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I guess Olivia 'cause she's the only one out of these options that I could probably point out in a lineup Whimsical bitch 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FfFfFfFF 59,044 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Slayyyter‚ Addison Rae‚ Adéla 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Lady Gaga 2009 1,125 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Olivia is my favorite in this list, and Tate is a close second! I like what I have heard from Adéla so far, she has potential! And Gracie has some nice songs but I can't get fully into her and was very underwhelmed by her new album. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Taumaturg0 1,435 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I really like Olivia and Adéla, Tate is fine and she's a great performer, haven't really listened to Gracie. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Anderson123 43,001 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 I prefer Olivia but the others are very new I don't think I've even listened to any song of them. Olivia has the advantage of having won Grammys already and on her 3rd album. I'd say Olivia is more with the group of girls that is Billie, Lizzo, Dua, Sabrina, Chappell. 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Ladle Ghoulash 55,394 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 The more interesting crop is probably Slayyyter, Chappell, and Billie tbh We have forgotten our public MANNERS 3 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Horny Chicken 11,220 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 Does Chappell count? She’s the only one I believe in. Like has actual musicianship. Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
nATAH 58,561 Posted September 5 Share Posted September 5 this is the only one worth stanning mother, what must i do? 1 1 Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
GagaisHotAF 496 Posted September 6 Share Posted September 6 i would say we even have girls from other genres that are breaking on to the pop charts Hip-Hop: Doechii Bunna B Country Ella Langley Megan Moroney Probably on Grindr Quote Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.