💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concept Demo Featuring 'Musicland' Leaks for Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

lodylody

It does sounds as if it's plonked straight in there; it doesn't flow. So if it is official the editor should be killed :)

Either way it's kind of 2 leaks in one so I'm really happy :hug:

The organ in BTW didn't either...

I think that it's a brilliant interlude. I didn't see what the deal with Musiclan was but now I'm slayed by it :giveup:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry, but that was pretty lame, and your much exaggerated description of it didn't help either. This song betta not be her Christmas present!

The organ in BTW didn't either...

I think that it's a brilliant interlude. I didn't see what the deal with Musiclan was but now I'm slayed by it

BXqif.jpg

Free My Mind

this makes me wonder if other performances like the Grammy 2010 or the Grammy 2011 had demos as well

I don't think MusicLand fit with the pace of the performance but it's nice to hear what it would've sounded like :)

I don't understand what the hype around this song is. It's not the first time we've heard demo's....plus musicland isn't that good.

This is so cool! And neat to learn about these little things we didn't know about before. :) Those little behind-the-scenes facts are so interesting!

TraeumereiLPB

It really sounds like the Musicland snippet was just thrown in there. The volume is higher and the quality of the sound much lower than the rest of the "demo". But nonetheless: Thank you very much, I hope Musicland will leak any time soon :excited:

It's hard to light a candle, easy to curse the dark instead.

Pop Art

I hate to sound ungrateful, but I'm fairly certain that I've had that MMVA version for quite some time now. It was actually posted here on GaGaDaily. I could be wrong of course, but the one you posted sounds very much like the one I have. Now the Musicland snippet, that's a different story. Either way though, thanks for sharing! :hug:

100percent

Sorry ,but it is so fan-made.

Hey, i think someone just got the snippet and then incorporate into MMVA performance

then CLAIM it's originally in the performance.

The theory is ridiculous..

Anyway, i appreciate the person who leaks this for us.

But this is TOO fan-made. NOT FLOW AT ALL.......

The quality are TOTALLY DIFFERENT=,=...

Archived