Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Concept Demo Featuring 'Musicland' Leaks for Christmas!

ChicaSkas

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas

*zl9fmb.jpg

Download: http://ge.tt/api/1/files/14SY13U/4/blob?download

Listen:

A blast from the past ... June 21st, 2009: The Much Music Awards were held live in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

This was an epic performance by Gaga of 'Love Game' and 'Poker Face', set to an explosively choreographed medley in just about 6 minutes.

That performance, it seems, originally had a demo recorded. This track was sent to me by very generous anonymous donation for the whole Gaga Fan Forum Communities' '24 Days of Christmas 2012' celebration as a final Christmas Eve present.

This is The Much Music Awards Concept Demo, featuring the first discovery of 30 seconds of a highly coveted Gaga track called 'Musicland' (est. circa 2006). Apparently, Musicland was originally intended to be part of the MMVA medley, but scrapped at the last moment due to unknown reasons. It is truly beautiful to hear the way the creators originally intended it, it flows like a lush urban musical landscape through your ears.

This particular version is real and not fanmade, before today it has been extremely rare and hard to find even by the savviest collectors of Gaga sound.

This song is posted here for educational purposes (to educate fans and forumers about Musicland) (a Gaga song that has great curiosity surrounding it) and is not intended to defraud Lady Gaga or Interscope Records in any way. If a desire is expressed by Gaga or Interscope or representatives of those parties for this track to be removed, it will be done so as soon as humanly possible by myself.

I do sincerely hope listening to this gorgeous piece of sound gives you as much joy as it gives me!

Please, Gaga, if you ever catch sight of my words here, if you want to know how to delight your hardest core fanbase, please consider releasing Musicland to us as a Christmas present. We are tantalized by its brief, beautiful promise and potential here. You have a wonderful gem of sound on your hands that we are all dying to hear for ourselves from you.

Thanks to everyone on Gaga Daily who made this 24 Days Of Gaga Christmas Celebration 2012 happen. You guys are the reason I do what I do on these forums.

God Bless You All and may all of you have a peaceful, warm, Merry Christmas.

Yours always,

--Chica

*2vrv4na.png

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TimisaMonster

OH SHNAP!!!!! :excited2: :excited2: :excited2:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Bad Kids

:flutter: THANK YOU! CHICA! :flutter:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

nick4bty

Thanks for including the description. lol. But I'm still confused. How can a live performance have a demo? Obviously none of this is live in the recording, so is it just like what they planned on it sounding like with a new instrumental and same recorded vocals? I guess I'm just confused why exactly this exists at all haha

I also don't think Musicland flows at all inbetween Poker Face segments. It sounds so choppy and it feels like someone just stuck it in there for no reason at all. Do we actually know that this was really intended to be in the performance? I really don't think that was the case.

ChicaSkas

Thanks for including the description. lol. But I'm still confused. How can a live performance have a demo? Obviously none of this is live in the recording, so is it just like what they planned on it sounding like with a new instrumental and same recorded vocals? I guess I'm just confused why exactly this exists at all haha

It was a demonstrational run through, basically a snap shot in time of their concept of how to stage the MMVA performance, as far as I can gather. I may be wrong. I did as much research as I could before posting. It's a concept of how they wanted the show to be. Sadly, Musicland wasn't conceptualized for too long.
Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Flippy

:cryga: I'm dying! :cry: thank you so much!

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

nick4bty

It was a demonstrational run through, basically a snap shot in time of thier concept of how to stage the MMVA performance, as far as I can gather. I may be wrong. I did as much research as I could before posting. It's a concept of how they wanted the show to be. Sadly, Musicland wasn't conceptualized for too long.

Okay, this makes sense :)

J e s s e

:flutter: THANK YOU! CHICA! :flutter:

Jon can you please do a version without musicland in it? :giveup:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Pure Adrenaline

why they just don't give us the whole thing.....the teaseee, but thanks :)

It's much more fun to have hizophrenia... u never get lonely

ChicaSkas

God willing Gaga will see this and put us out of our aural misery and bless us with the full Musicland.

Please.....?

It was on your Purevolume as a downloadable track for MONTHS before 2008, what would be the difference to give it to us now? :flutter:

Bad Kids

Jon can you please do a version without musicland in it?

Yes Jesse, :hug:

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

J e s s e

Yes Jesse, :hug:

Thank you. :party:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Archived