đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

The Art Police debuts face tattoo

COOOK

Featured Posts

Borisapillar
12 hours ago, AJRocketMan said:

I really do not understand people who get tattoos on their faces, necks, feet, and hands! It’s just not respectable and it doesn’t look good on anyone. You’re purposefully holding yourself back from progressing in society in the name of “personal expression”. And yet I just KNOW people on GGD are gonna come for me and attack me for expressing my opinion. 🙄

C’mon classism

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JustTea
On 12/3/2021 at 12:16 AM, Teletubby said:

tr.gif

On 12/3/2021 at 12:02 AM, PartySick said:

Can someone take this gif and cut it before she smiles then have it play backwards from there so she just turns back facing forward with a straight face?

OT: :partysick:

Longer one:

ezgif.com-gif-maker2beb26ed8bebb1f4d.gif

:ally:

CooterFritter

It’s okay to have tattoos it’s not okay to be a douche sack like Adam Levine

LaLuna
10 hours ago, Chomby said:

No, I was wondering if the rose he got is the one from the Violator artwork, but it looks a little different.

R-15637013-1595670623-6058.jpeg.jpg

It actually looks more like the Enjoy the Silence single cover:

DepecheModeEnjoyTheSilence.jpg

I have the same tattoo on my ankle (Depeche Mode is my all-time favorite band). I don't think it's the Violator rose though.

Blown Away

It's really sad how he ruined himself with all these tattoos. He used to be good looking back in the 00's, now he looks homeless...

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

15 hours ago, Putang Ina Mo said:

He was a Gaga hater waaaay back in 2011 :selena:

Just as I thought, he’s just an insecure straight white man. 

Daenerys

He’s just paying homage to our queen, as an apology for being the art police, ya know? 
lady%20gaga%20new%20tattoo.jpg

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

hieronymus
8 minutes ago, Blown Away said:

It's really sad how he ruined himself with all these tattoos. He used to be good looking back in the 00's, now he looks homeless...

Why do people associate tattoos with homeless people? Do you know how expensive tattoos are?

Blown Away
4 minutes ago, Chomby said:

Why do people associate tattoos with homeless people? Do you know how expensive tattoos are?

I didn't mean to make that association. What I meant to say is that he made himself look ugly with all the tattoos.

On top of that he looks like he's not taking care of himself, hence the homeless part. Not that one comes with the other.

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Archived