💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga on LG7: Not ready to talk about it yet

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
10 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

I’m genuinely so excited for what Gaga is going to do with LG7 because I have absolutely no idea what she’ll do this time.

I need some futuristic cyberpunk metal pop music...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ItWasntLaauv

OMG Joey!! I know you’re prob reading this wherever you are, you are the sweetest, kindest interviewer. The energy from this snippet is so warm and cozy and you were so respectful. I know if I was being interviewed by you, I’d feel super at ease. I’d love to listen to the whole interview! :heart:

AJRocketMan
10 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

I could see her next major album releasing in 2023, 2 years after BTW 10, DoC and L4S in 2021. I could see it being an ARTPOP 10th anniversary re-release that features remixed, re-recorded, and/or re-imagined ARTPOP tracks. Also includes ARTPOP Volume 2 tracks and a few new songs. Think TF&TFM Deluxe edition meets Dawn of Chromatica and Red Taylor's version but for ARTPOP 10.

I think it’s way too soon for an event like this. Such a release would be more likely around ARTPOP’s 20th anniversary or even it’s 40th. 2013 really doesn’t feel that long ago.

Versace

The short answer is No it’s not in the works :huntyga:

I think Gaga likes to do something diff after each of her Pop albums for a year or two and then goes back in the studio energized. I’m guessing that’s how she likes to do things now. I can see something in the works for her soon but not music. Another movie role, tv show or heck a solo jazz or piano album. 

ELECTROHEART
12 hours ago, HuffsAhoy said:

What a lovely answer. Though, I can't imagine how someone can want new music already when we just got an immaculate work of art just last summer. 

I hope you're referring to Love 4 Sale and not DOC

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

ChavaWM

The only vibe I got from this was a definite NO.

Not thinking of LG7 at all, probably didn't even think anyone would even ask so she didn't know how to answer. 

Whatever is next, it'll be a surprise to all of us and that's exciting

Tbh I’m not like STARVING for another album right now, she’s serving red carpets and stuff right now so she’s still present and I listen to other artists too so :bear:

53 minutes ago, Ikonik said:

They meant Chromatica actually!

Wet Fire

If L4S and Chromatica were in the works since 2018/19, it's obviously possible that she's been working on new music. But she isn't ready to talk about it yet because she still has no clear indication of which overarching theme the songs are heading into. She needs to conceptualize an album. She cannot nust release some songs jumbled together. And she deserves time for that. :party:

AJRocketMan

Gaga, if you EVER see this: Take your time. Absolutely no pressure. The real fans who truly care about your physical, mental, and emotional health would never press you to work faster than you need or make something you don’t want to. LG7 can wait. We’ll always be here. :hug::party:

HuffsAhoy
2 hours ago, Ikonik said:

Well, LFS was released October 1 (fall) and DOC was released in September '21 (this summer). I said last summer, so I was clearly referring to Chromatica. 

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

I don't see her releasing a pop album for another few years. 2024 if we're lucky, and that's if she doesn't decide to take a break to focus on building a family. Her priorities have definitely shifted, and in regards to how hard she's been working recently it's totally understandable.

With that being said, DoC and to an extent L4S do not belong in this conversation. She practically had nothing to do with DoC at L4S was recorded years ago + she didn't promote it or even Chromatica. We'll be waiting a while for a proper 'era', and even then it won't be as active as what we witnessed in her early career...though it does seem she goes all out still for her film projects.

16 hours ago, Runway said:

worry about Icky being thrown in jail with her rapist husband for threatening his victims! 

...?

Archived