Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy gives new details about Vegas residency in new interview

monstertoronto

Featured Posts

monstertoronto

Katy gives some fun new details about “Play”, her upcoming Vegas residency, in a new interview in Vegas magazine. She says the show will be “set in the 60s” and “Honey I Shrunk the Kids” on mushrooms (hence her hat in the poster?).  

read article here: https://vegasmagazine.com/katy-perry-cover-story-interview

CyanLights

Pop Art :partysick:

Spoiler

im just messing around so dont y'all Nessie's take this too seriously :green: im actually really looking forward to her residency :laughga:

Virgin Ryan
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Hide contents

im just messing around so dont y'all Nessie's take this too seriously :green: im actually really looking forward to her residency :laughga:

You beat me....

Volantits

Sounds like a good time, I already have some tickets for March and definitely looking forward to it

Spoiler

and will not compare it to Enigma

skaxboy

“Honey, I Tripped the Kids.” Ugh, I am definitely gonna have to go to this. No shrooms for me but I’ll for sure have an infused Mary Jane Holland joint. 

monstertoronto
25 minutes ago, Volantits said:

Sounds like a good time, I already have some tickets for March and definitely looking forward to it

Hide contents

and will not compare it to Enigma

I’m planning to go in January!  I will also try not to compare to Enigma. My weekend in Vegas to see Enigma, Jazz and Piano, and Brian Newman After Dark where Gaga showed up and did a full set, was one of the greatest weekends of my life and I can’t expect another Vegas weekend to possibly compare to it. 

monstertoronto
25 minutes ago, skaxboy said:

“Honey, I Tripped the Kids.” Ugh, I am definitely gonna have to go to this. No shrooms for me but I’ll for sure have an infused Mary Jane Holland joint. 

I’m sure Katy would approve. I’m also totally excited for a “larger than life” scale show. 

monstertoronto
34 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Reveal hidden contents

Her Pop Art could mean anything. 

Lady Adga
29 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Pop Art???

Pop art is an art movement that emerged in the 1950s and flourished in the 1960s in America and Britain, drawing inspiration from sources in popular and commercial culture. Different cultures and countries contributed to the movement during the 1960s and 70s

https://www.tate.org.uk/art/art-terms/p/pop-art

Cameltoe Chariot
1 minute ago, monstertoronto said:

I’m planning to go in January!  I will also try not to compare to Enigma. My weekend in Vegas to see Enigma, Jazz and Piano, and Brian Newman After Dark where Gaga showed up and did a full set, was one of the greatest weekends of my life and I can’t expect another Vegas weekend to possibly compare to it. 

Holy sh*t that sounds like an incredible weekend :messga: I only saw Enigma and that was one of my favourite live Gaga experiences so far, so I can only imagine how amazing your experience was!

monstertoronto
1 minute ago, CameltoeKween said:

Holy sh*t that sounds like an incredible weekend :messga: I only saw Enigma and that was one of my favourite live Gaga experiences so far, so I can only imagine how amazing your experience was!

Thank you!  Yes it was pretty epic. And we also met one of her dancers in the hotel pool where we were all staying and chatted with him for an hour. I also sort of befriended Brian Newman because we kept running into him in the elevator. He’s the one who told us to get tickets to his show because he was going to have a very special guest. When we arrived and gave our names, we were seated at the very front table in front of the stage. He said hi to us from the stage. I was so close to Gaga I had to move my feet to avoid tripping her because she walked around off the little stage! 

I like the idea of a trippy, more mature evolution of Katy’s visuals. It’d be a great outlet to express her brand of creativity without disenfranchising those who like her for being fun!

I think this will help trim off some of the criticism over her style being too childish too.

AnglerfishbraBENUS
44 minutes ago, Virgin Ryan said:

Pop Art???

Honestly Katy should have an album called Pop Art - she is very pop arty. would be funny too 

Archived