alsemanche
Just now, Frybean said:

Yes it on my Spotify right now, but Apple Music... :cyanlights:

It's good album btw.

oh that's odd...

And it really is, such a great end to the series

Soft, soothing, and succulent

8 hours ago, alsemanche said:

Kick 4 isnt a piano album though :wtfga: it does have some piano but kick 5 is the fullt piano one 

in the mood baby, the mooood

Генерал Марина Абрамовић

monsterdino

Electra Rex

Ripples

Rubberneck

Señorita

ownnn my asss :giveup:, KicK iii is my favourite thus far...and just listend to kick iiii for the second time and is BEAUTIFUL!

Damn i wasnt ready for this gorgeous ethereal album :bradley: you can really tell she respects and look up for bjork a lot, some songs really gave me utopia vibes

Sanctuary is probably her best song imo :giveup: god i'm so happy arca exists

... and now i just sit in silence.

CooterFritter
1 minute ago, Damon said:

Damn i wasnt ready for this gorgeous ethereal album :bradley: you can really tell she respects and look up for bjork a lot, some songs really gave me utopia vibes

Sanctuary is probably her best song imo :giveup: god i'm so happy arca exists

She produced Utopia with Bjork ❤️ Wait there’s a part 5?

16 minutes ago, CooterFritter said:

She produced Utopia with Bjork ❤️ Wait there’s a part 5?

Yes! Just dropped for me, and yass i know they worked on vulnicura and utopia, you can defo feel those vibes on this kick

... and now i just sit in silence.

Anderson123

Omg this is so much music to catch up to. :air: Imagine Gaga being like "Ok gheys I'm dropping ARTPOP Act II tomorrow morning and hope you're hungry for music cuz there's also an Act III coming out the next day, I'll be releasing the RedOne demos too from before Joanne and get ready for MonoChromatica next friday, be sure to pre-order Love For Sale coming out this weekend and hope you're enjoying the brand new Dawn of Chromatica, now leave me f alone I'm taking a year off". :air:

Now I've heard all of the albums and I have to say that I'm in love with the whole KiCk project, each part stands on it's own, but it feels cohesive as a whole. 

I didn't know what to expect with iiiii but it's so haunting and beautiful. Piel and Anoche are some of my favorite Arca songs, and they could fit very well in this album, I'm glad we could get more of that side of her music. 

If I had to rank, for me is: iii - i - iiiii - iiii - ii 

I hope we get that physical release, the music deserves it and the covers in that size would slay, specially iiiii :pray: 

Its not a fedora u f*ck

alsemanche

Metacritic scores so far:

KiCk i: 74 (16 critics)

Kick ii: 79 (9 critics) 

KicK iii: 80 (8 critics)

kick iiii: 80 (8 critics)

kiCK iiiii: 80 (8 critics)

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Okay, I added all of the albums in one playlist and I decided to listen to it all in one, cohesive piece of work. I already listened to KICK I beforehand and I am now at KICK IIII and I am actually surprised by the work of art that she has put out. At first, I was a bit sceptical of the volume (because I thought, how am I going to listen to all of these new albums?) but honestly, it is not bad at all. The nicest surprise for me was the track with Björk on it and other than that, I don’t think I hate a single track on the albums. They’re all cohesive and overall very good. 

majkl > kitsch

Archived