💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Ridley will “Probably” Release Longer Cut of House of Gucci

Stephen

Featured Posts

Wet Fire

House of Gucci longer version with sex scene between Maurizio Gucci and a makeupless Jared Leto (out of character). :v:

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LateToCult

House of Gucci, Ridley’s Version (Sad Boy Autumn Version)[Filmed at Long Pond Studios] coming to stomp.

RAMROD

Inb4 by "longer" they were using the full duration of that sex scenes instead of anything else  :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pennywise

House of Gucci (10 Hour Version) (Ridley's Version) (Live at the jail featuring electric chair) 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mother of Puppies

Well this was my only critizism... for my taste it was too short to tell the whole story so YAAS!!!!!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Original Diva
2 hours ago, Joshie S said:

YAS! Just what I wanted to hear:enigma:

Dawn of Haus Of Gucci (Encore The Re-Up Reloaded Super Ultimate Deluxe Maurizio Extended Monster Murder Version The Remix) incoming :firega:

excuse me no

CyanDante
1 hour ago, LateToCult said:

House of Gucci, Ridley’s Version (Sad Boy Autumn Version)[Filmed at Long Pond Studios] coming to stomp.

You missed the "From the vault" part. :billie:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

robboadam

I don’t think it needs to be longer, but I’d love a ‘directors cut’ (it sounds like Ridley specifically says it’ll be extended rather than a cut).

Some of those scenes really dragged while others just rushed through. Maybe with a bit more time in the editing room this could actually be a classic?

EDIT: Actually, listening again, I can’t work out whether Ridley says he’ll do an ‘extended’ or ‘directors’ cut. The Blade Runner Final Cut was a work of art, I’d love to see similar tweaking - just not extra scenes for the sake of it.

Sneaky Oliver

It really felt like they shot a 6h long movie and chose the best parts of each scene for the final cut. The pace is too quick sometimes in the movie

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived