Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

50 Cent drags Madonna for being sexy at 63

Kimmo

Featured Posts

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

50 cent just shades people on his IG and he's in his 50s I think. So.....look at yourself in the mirror a little. Also Im not sure you treat your own family right so maybe clean your house and backyard and focus on yourself. Madonna whatever she does, I truly don't care. She does to her body whatever she wants, and u can be 80 and jerk off if you want to or get implants, even if I think it looks trashy or bad, nobody cares about this opinion. We are experiencing this weird short life in this vessel we call body and u do wtv u want with it as long as u dont harm anyone. But 50, I know he has a lot of weird **** going on in his personal life and if someone wrote about him on their IG he would be crying and sobbing

Sassy McSass

This is disgusting. But I guess it’s the only way he shows up in any conversation these days. Pathetic.

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Ororo Munroe

lol, the way this idiot wish he had 1% of what Madge has done to music and the world. she's f**king Madonna, she can do whatever she wants. if u don't like her photos, then don't look at them. 

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

Voluntarily and randomly being awful to someone without anyone asking you to or without that someone being awful to you first is something I will never understand

Shipper
5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

lol, the way this idiot wish he had 1% of what Madge has done to music and the world. she's f**king Madonna, she can do whatever she wants. if u don't like her photos, then don't look at them. 

I think he finds the photos attractive and he denies his urges so he tried to deal with emotions like a man child and focused to insult Madonna. 

Typical toxic heterosexual man who would insult sexy photos of men cause they cant admit they look good out loud. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I think he finds the photos attractive and he denies his urges so all he tried to deal with emotions like a man child and focused to insult Madonna. 

Typical toxic heterosexual man who would insult sexy photos of men cause they cant admit they look good out loud. 

i feel bad for him then, imagine being that insecure and petty. 

6 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

THIS!!!

And the fact that he actually follows her to find out what she’s up to…

creepy tv land GIF by YoungerTV

Hottie Detector

Ororo Munroe
2 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

THIS!!!

And the fact that he actually follows her to find out what she’s up to…

creepy tv land GIF by YoungerTV

ikr, like why do he even follows her...

also, i'm so tired of people being to women like: oh, so you're 50? well, you can't be hot then. you can't love yourself and feel sexy. 

5 minutes ago, Ororo Munroe said:

ikr, like why do he even follows her...

also, i'm so tired of people being to women like: oh, so you're 50? well, you can't be hot then. you can't love yourself and feel sexy. 

I think people should be sexy if they want whenever they want… I can only wish to look this good at 63 :giveup: :pray:

3-F6-FD9-F1-0-A18-4018-893-E-3-ACC8-E94-

Hottie Detector

8 minutes ago, Shipper said:

I think he finds the photos attractive and he denies his urges so he tried to deal with emotions like a man child and focused to insult Madonna. 

except he's not straight :selena:

Ororo Munroe
Just now, Kimmo said:

I think people should be sexy if they want whenever they want… I can only wish to look this good at 63 :giveup: :pray:

4-C84-C4-B5-EAF3-431-F-9-B43-24-FF7-EE3-

true! i mean i don't look as good as her at my 23, so... :selena:

Archived