6 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

omg he gives me miss juicy energy in this last tweet

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTJeRNNSq-KfB9aqHhGvNY

Mistress of the Elements ⚡️

thefamebitch

He should take his own “advice” to the artists he manages :reductive:

also he should try to chill w the plastic surgery/ injections 

AnglerfishbraBENUS

honestly all this would do is get more number ones. if the quality of music is good every time which it has been, there’s no reason to wait in the streaming age imo

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Her Avon lady era is coming :messga:

her Oscar era is coming
arianka.jpg

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

TheSlash

Maybe he needs the time to secretly buy all of her catalogue :billie: .

I swear, if he pulls that off again....

Sue Taylor Swift GIF

Ew, David!

Pennywise
8 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

her Oscar era is coming
arianka.jpg

I keep forgetting that she was an actor before :messga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby
11 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

if the quality of music is good every time which it has been, there’s no reason to wait in the streaming age imo

The Weeknd dropped Take My Breath and it flopped, it wasn't because of bad quality but because he didn't take longer break after his latest era. 

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Ariana has numbers but that's about it. There is nothing actually interesting about Ariana besides her music being the McDonald's of pop. That means it's good, easy to listen to and enjoy but she's no (and will never be) Adele. Even though Adele isn't necessarily that interesting, she and Ariana are night and day.

Sc**ter is trying to rebrand Ariana as a multifaceted celebrity, as are many artists doing today, but a lot of the current it girls are lacking the credentials. I think a lot of these managers and artists are seeing Gaga's incredible success (don't drag me) shapeshifting in the industry, and they're trying to emulate the same formula. What a lot of today's celebrities don't realize is that they're extremely boring. It's the stunt of a 'break' to drum up hype and add mystique to Ariana when in reality there really isn't any, or ever was. You either have it or you don't.

Gaga got dragged relentlessly most of her career as she stood her ground, even when she didn't believe in herself, to get where she is today. None of her peers have the range, and it's quite unimpressive.

newseason

This is stupid tbh. Releasing often has nothing to do with quality or not. It's not like they are releasing an album every month lol.

Also, the way everybody chooses Adele as an example of good music just because of her long break and her commercial success is mindblowing.. If anyone else released a mediocre album like 30, nobody would care. 

Archived