❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
series

RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

COOOK

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin
On 3/14/2022 at 1:20 PM, Stephen said:

Put some respect on Jasmine's name!

I've been in love with Jasmine since the first episode because of her talent show. The girl can DANCE. She is 100% a performer and that's what I want to see in a drag queen.

9af657948121bd63634885eeb97ce2e4cceb4830

Her moment with Maddy in Untucked was iconic as well. I live for the girls not being afraid to fight. "What I'm selling is not what you're selling" :air:

maddy-jasmine-fight-this-is-your-moment.

She completely devours every lip sync. She has the FIRE. 

dd0968dbf6bd1e8e768f49ea64d40995f104002a

She has the Alyssa Edwards gift of being unintentillay funny and ridiculous

jasmine-kennedie-the-dayton-wind-drag-ra

She's vulnerable and REAL. She wears her emotions on her sleeve. She's inspiring!

Untucked.jpg

Does she have the best looks? No. That's why she isn't going to win this time. But she'll come back and destroy an All Stars and suddenly everyone will love her :giggle:

Also the fact that she's sooo young but her drag feels like an older woman's drag is very endearing to me :ladyhaha: You can tell she learned from older queens!

If you follow her on social media you know she's already begun to modernize her style and she's looking absolutely incredible.

FNb1NwuXEAsT8z_?format=jpg&name=large

I really like her too. She is one of my favorite queens. I wish she would do the challenges with as much confidence as she lip-syncs. She gets in her head too much.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JusKeepBreathin

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

mwjuell91
6 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

This had potential to be a great snatch game character

JusKeepBreathin
3 minutes ago, mwjuell91 said:

This had potential to be a great snatch game character

Sometimes I think the edits were just bad. Like RuPaul was laughing hysterically at Angeria. But Raven and Dove we're giving crickets. It seemed a little too edited. Same with Lady Camden. Her and Angeria were hardly in Snatch Game they focused on the really bad ones. To create that lip sync episode for next week. 

Levine
38 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Sometimes I think the edits were just bad. Like RuPaul was laughing hysterically at Angeria. But Raven and Dove we're giving crickets. It seemed a little too edited. Same with Lady Camden. Her and Angeria were hardly in Snatch Game they focused on the really bad ones. To create that lip sync episode for next week. 

To me Daya could have been safe too. They just needed that for the shenanigans they're pulling next episode.

JusKeepBreathin
On 3/16/2022 at 4:25 AM, Levine said:

To me Daya could have been safe too. They just needed that for the shenanigans they're pulling next episode.

I agree and I really dislike Daya. But Daya's runway was a hideous costume. She shouldn't come for anyone this episode. 

Levine

This preview is quite interesting for different reasons. First of all: we find out the preferred songs to lip sync to of some queens. Willow preferes a spooky/campy/with a story song and she doesn't want a dance song, neither does Daya and she say she doesn't want to go against Jorgeous and Jasmine. Bosco doesn't want to go against Willow and Jorgeous. So based on the songs we'll see how the producers help a queen rather than another.

Another interesting fact is that Jorgeous and Jasmine in particular seem too confident and we all know how that ends.
We'll see what happens, it's my most hyped episode of this season :excited2:

phantasmas
5 hours ago, Levine said:

This preview is quite interesting for different reasons. First of all: we find out the preferred songs to lip sync to of some queens. Willow preferes a spooky/campy/with a story song and she doesn't want a dance song, neither does Daya and she say she doesn't want to go against Jorgeous and Jasmine. Bosco doesn't want to go against Willow and Jorgeous. So based on the songs we'll see how the producers help a queen rather than another.

Another interesting fact is that Jorgeous and Jasmine in particular seem too confident and we all know how that ends.

It's kind of funny seeing them all be so scared of Jasmine and Jorgeuous :laughga:

I really hope they don't go for solo lip syncs.. I wanna see them go toe to toe for the drama!

Snapchat: @phantasmas

Chlorine
5 hours ago, Levine said:

Jasmine needs to go. :coffee:

Daya is reacting how any sane person would react. :coffee:

BBhomemaker

Some of yall wants everyone to be cute and happy and oh no negativity omg no don’t have bad thoughts, kindness all coast uwu…lol now drag race girls are almost afraid to speak their minds or else they are trashed out by the fans. Even worst on all stars, it’s like hearing the same personality over and over.
It’s a tv show, drama is needed for entertainment or else it will be boring, uninteresting, predictable..especially after so many seasons.
Also Daya is not wrong 

BlingNotTheMusic
47 minutes ago, BBhomemaker said:

Some of yall wants everyone to be cute and happy and oh no negativity omg no don’t have bad thoughts, kindness all coast uwu…lol now drag race girls are almost afraid to speak their minds or else they are trashed out by the fans. Even worst on all stars, it’s like hearing the same personality over and over.
It’s a tv show, drama is needed for entertainment or else it will be boring, uninteresting, predictable..especially after so many seasons.
Also Daya is not wrong 

I mean, I can only speak for myself but I just don't like a**holes :samanthac:

Unless, well.... :lolly:

https://discord.gg/hausofdelulu

Juanlittlem

Daya is just saying what everyone else is thinking. 

She wasn't that bad on Snatch Game and neither was Lady Camdem and now she's in a lipsync smackdown when she could've been safe.

Jorgeous and Jasmine bombed alongside Willow Angeria and Bosco. 

Dejare de quererte cuando un pintor sordo pinte el sonido de un pétalo al caer en el suelo de cristal de un castillo que no existe.

Levine

I love when queens complain about the bad judging but don't have the balls to ask the one who make decisions "why?". Daya instead of downgrade Jorgeous and Jasmine, why didn't ask Ru why she didn't put her among the safe queens? And immediatly on the stage right after the virdict?

bionic
8 minutes ago, Levine said:

I love when queens complain about the bad judging but don't have the balls to ask the one who make decisions "why?". Daya instead of downgrade Jorgeous and Jasmine, why didn't ask Ru why she didn't put her among the safe queens? And immediatly on the stage right after the virdict?

Probably because she knows it is a competition and not to bite the hand thst feeds her. She’s giving you drama and TV moments but she not throwing away her chance at getting a crown 

buy bionic

JusKeepBreathin
On 3/14/2022 at 6:52 AM, Sneaky Oliver said:

Enough with the Jasmine and Willow hate, let’s just hate Daya :ladyhaha: jk 

No offense, but I'm here for hating Daya. :ally:

• COOOK changed the title to RuPaul's Drag Race: Season 14

Archived