Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How long has it been since Gaga got interviewed by Howard Stern?

Hyoha

Featured Posts

It feels like it’s been such a long time and I love his interviews.

Does her “partnership” with Apple limit her radio appearances just to Zane Lowe and a few others?

During the Joanne album cycle I believe 

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Franch Toast

I know his persona is gross, but he's actually a really good interviewer, and her acoustic performances of her songs on his show are always the best. 

She/Her/Hers

Bonkers

Her interviews with him are among her best, you get the feeling she's being very real.

As for him being a disgusting person, he really has grown a lot as person, especially if you hear him talk about politics and Trump and why he did what he was doing.

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

TheFame Monster
12 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

Her interviews with him are among her best, you get the feeling she's being very real.

As for him being a disgusting person, he really has grown a lot as person, especially if you hear him talk about politics and Trump and why he did what he was doing.

He’s still disrespectful towards his guests no matter how vocal he has been about politics. 

Him trying to play “therapist” while interviewing Harry Styles was pretty messed up 

1 hour ago, qoqo said:

He’s disgusting tho

Could you offer some context instead of just superficially badmouthing a person and walking away?

52 minutes ago, magichat said:

I love Howard. Her appearances on his show are always amazing. 

Same. He’s an amazing interviewer too. His interview with Madonna was the most vulnerable I saw her.

I've been wondering if she's made a conscious decision not to go on the show anymore, or if it's just worked out that way. Because it has been a long time.

I've always really loved his interviews with Gaga, but I would definitely understand if she didn't go back. He can ask guests uncomfortable things and she just might not be in the mental place for that. Zane does good in-depth interviews without crossing those lines, so maybe she just prefers that style. 

Bonkers
13 minutes ago, TheFame Monster said:

He’s still disrespectful towards his guests no matter how vocal he has been about politics. 

Him trying to play “therapist” while interviewing Harry Styles was pretty messed up 

I see what you're saying, but I don't agree.

when you go on Howard, you need to take your guard down and be real and not take yourself too seriously.  Harry is trying to keep a wall up, and be conscious and seeing him pushed a little bit makes for a good interview.

People are just animals and Howard is about, "let's be real". 

Harry: "no thanks"

I get it and Harry did pretty well given how he wants to be seen and the kind of way he wants to think and see the world, (and what he wants to put out in the world because he's conscious of how he affects people, especially young people) but it's not real.  If I thought twitter was real life, I would agree, but it really isn't.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

NewUsername
16 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Could you offer some context instead of just superficially badmouthing a person and walking away?

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shelbyheinrich/howard-stern-moments-flipped

We can recognize the fact that he's a great interviewer and still acknowledge that he's also often disgusting and says inappropriate things. Same thing the other way around.

So even though he has had some of the best Gaga interviews, I can totally understand if she doesn't go on his show anymore for that reason.

TheFame Monster
44 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I see what you're saying, but I don't agree.

when you go on Howard, you need to take your guard down and be real and not take yourself too seriously.  Harry is trying to keep a wall up, and be conscious and seeing him pushed a little bit makes for a good interview.

People are just animals and Howard is about, "let's be real". 

Harry: "no thanks"

I get it and Harry did pretty well given how he wants to be seen and the kind of way he wants to think and see the world, (and what he wants to put out in the world because he's conscious of how he affects people, especially young people) but it's not real.  If I thought twitter was real life, I would agree, but it really isn't.  :vegas:

You didn’t watch the part where Howard starts talking about his childhood and asked if it’s true that his stepdad recently died. You may think that interviewees should take their guard down, but I think interviewers should recognize and respect boundaries. When someone is clearly uncomfortable, settle down. 

Chromatography
43 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

https://www.buzzfeed.com/shelbyheinrich/howard-stern-moments-flipped

We can recognize the fact that he's a great interviewer and still acknowledge that he's also often disgusting and says inappropriate things. Same thing the other way around.

So even though he has had some of the best Gaga interviews, I can totally understand if she doesn't go on his show anymore for that reason.

those are..yikes. why do people keep going on his show?

Archived