💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What's your dream gaga role

RenegAde

Featured Posts

RenegAde

What role do you really want to see gaga in after house of gucci,

I really wanna see her play Princess Diana of Wales, i don't know if it's possible but she has the looks down, Diana and gagas personalities are somewhat similar. I'd love to watch her do a British accent. Also iv always wanted to see her in an action flick, i want to see her be a bad ass chick .

Little Monstera
9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Also iv always wanted to see her in an action flick, i want to see her be a bad ass chick .

Same :enigma:

As a fan of Lara Croft I need this to happen lol

newbase-final-5.png

You_Can_Call_Me_Lara.png

:giveup:

Action/fantasy film

badass gunwoman, enchantress, witch, or even a superhero lol.

She could be Hawkgirl (Shayera) in DCU

An assassin in a James Bond film

or she could even be King Kong's wife idc as long as it is action/fantasy

keep on looking for Psyduck

Mother of Puppies

Her being a regular woman in a daaaaark thriller... where she almost looses her mind... very psychic. That would be amazing.

And also in a big fantasy or historic/ancient movie with great gowns, make up and like totally epic!

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

A War of The Roses type movie. I guess Gucci is close to it but Gaga seems to really do meeting, falling in love and the gradual disintegration of a marriage really well and has great chemistry with her male co stars. With some farcical and comical elements it would be so much fun! I miss those types of movies. Kathleen Turner and Michael Douglas were amazing together. 

1 hour ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Her being a regular woman in a daaaaark thriller... where she almost looses her mind... very psychic. That would be amazing.

And also in a big fantasy or historic/ancient movie with great gowns, make up and like totally epic!

I dunno... The way Gaga goes method with her acting I kind of want her to stick to more lighter topics. Her doing a deep dive into mental disintegration would not be good for her. 

Gabi001

I want her to play unstable ambitious italian woman in fashion industry who kills her husband :trollga:

I'm not having fun tonight.

Mother of Puppies
24 minutes ago, QUEENH said:

I dunno... The way Gaga goes method with her acting I kind of want her to stick to more lighter topics. Her doing a deep dive into mental disintegration would not be good for her. 

Yeah I get that, but she said that she still has to learn to separate herself from her roles like her peers. So maybe within time she learns more about acting and is able to do this kind of stuff. Patty was a hard role to play in that sense and she managed it.

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

YaaaasGaga

I’d love to see her play a lesbian à la Cher in ‘Wormwood’ but instead in a psychological thriller like ‘The Sixth Sense’ or ‘The Woman on the Train’ could you imagine the gag

This role is pretty much a dream.

id like for her to do a mistery/yellow/detective movie. We need more of that genre and I feel she’d slay it

Archived