đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera

RAMROD

Featured Posts

DoremonLove

That guy made her completely look negative imho. "We arent doing tht today" doing what? Saying a positive line for britney? Come on. I wish xtina just stayed n smiled n said few congratulations. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight
1 hour ago, Frank Potion said:

Mathew Rosengart is handling the actual problems with her family behind the scenes though. If Britney wants to pop off and call Xtina a fake ass bitch on IG, it’s her prerogative™ :air:

Sure, let her pop off left and right. Misplaced anger never helped anyone.

SchwineLove
14 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Well xtina was a bitch about Britney for years. It’s true if someone knows what you’ve been through and said nothing it’s not good.

Well xtina just wants to stay stable in the corrupted hollywood system. Maybe she's through the same traumatic experiences, i mean, have mercy on Christina

spector
9 hours ago, insight said:

Sure, let her pop off left and right. Misplaced anger never helped anyone.

you literally call yourself insight—are you privy to britney’s mind and emotions? no, which means that you can’t call it misplaced and pass judgement on her “anger,” insight. *sigh* :ally:

stella + elliot = stelliot

insight
27 minutes ago, spector said:

you literally call yourself insight—are you privi to britney’s mind and emotions? no, which means that you can’t call it misplaced and pass judgement on her “anger,” insight. *sigh* :ally:

You think you did something here 🤭

Ladle Ghoulash
15 hours ago, dojo said:

Gaga said " i am not the one to speak on her behalf "

That is not the same thing is "we're not doing that today, sorry" 

2 minutes ago, deactivated001 said:

That is not the same thing is "we're not doing that today, sorry" 

wich cristine did not said! it was the messy bitchy manager

Sinfullota

'We are not doing this tonight' means Christina and her publicist had spoken about this before that the moment the Britney question pops, he has to intervene. He doesn't do that if Christina had not told him before, meaning this was done on purpose. 

Zero empathy for Christina, especially after all the nasty things she has said about Britney and every other artist in the past.

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, bionic said:

Nothing was out of context… Xtina looked over to her manager when Britney’s name was mentioned so he could shut it down. 

spector
2 hours ago, insight said:

You think you did something here 🤭

how insightful :ally: 

stella + elliot = stelliot

Reject False Icons

Did you guys see that ITS EMBARRASING :ladyhaha: how these 30 and 40 y.o. gay male fans act like kids and preteens, plus there’s more where that came from :ladyhaha:

They think they are so mean calling Britney crazy out of control and making fun about what happened to her, the conservatorship, her father and her family, whew they are sooo stupid and immature, but these kind of things reveal who they really are 

flyaway

I'm glad Britney is able to talk and express her pov so openly. But I must say she's taking that clip out of context and she's coming off as mean towards someone who has supported her.

Archived