celeb

Britney comes for Christina Aguilera

RAMROD

Featured Posts

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JordanBreatheHeavy

I think Xtina could have said a few words when asked. The whole exit was just kinda rushed and not very thoughtful. However, she did Tweet out an amazing statement following Britney's testimony. Just hope they can make amends after this. 😔 

CanadaGoesGaga

People really need to remember that this is an active legal case. Anyone who has direct contact, or indirect contact with Britney is likely advised to not speak publicly about certain specifics. 

Which is why you have Sam not really getting into it, if you look at his history he has never really spoken about any real details. Just a few posts that touched on it. 

It’s also why I think Gaga did not say anything publicly until now. 

She is indirectly connected to Britney through Bobby, through Sam.

It may be why Britney is more pressed at xtina, because she could speak out fully on her thoughts at anytime, and didn’t in this case. I am sure Britney has never seen her tweet thread. 

bionic
1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

Did you guys see that ITS EMBARRASING :ladyhaha: how these 30 and 40 y.o. gay male fans act like kids and preteens, plus there’s more where that came from :ladyhaha:

They think they are so mean calling Britney crazy out of control and making fun about what happened to her, the conservatorship, her father and her family, whew they are sooo stupid and immature, but these kind of things reveal who they really are 

Tweet appears to have been deleted but did u really think u did something by finding a Twitter account with 700 followers and an average of 10 likes per tweet???

buy bionic

Reject False Icons
18 minutes ago, bionic said:

Tweet appears to have been deleted but did u really think u did something by finding a Twitter account with 700 followers and an average of 10 likes per tweet???

I though we were cool bionic :oprah: well I didn’t have to find anything, I followed a xtina fan account and it retweeted this stupid video, so… no :shrug:

i don’t know why it upset you if you don’t seem to be one of these  messy fans

Meanwhile on Twitter some people are saying Britney should've stayed "locked" to avoid this drama :rip: these people are really trash

bionic
12 minutes ago, Reject False Icons said:

I though we were cool bionic :oprah: well I didn’t have to find anything, I followed a xtina fan account and it retweeted this stupid video, so… no :shrug:

i don’t know why it upset you if you don’t seem to be one of these  messy fans

I have no skin in this game. I think Britney's anger is misdirected but after nearly 15 years of having her life micromanaged I'm not going to tell her how to live her life. If I can understand that then I'm sure Xtina can understand that.

My complaint (which is not personal to you) is that there is nothing to gain from trawling Twitter finding (frankly) irrelevant accounts that have posted hateful messages. I'm sure I could find similar messages for absolutely any topic imaginable. Its not constructive and it doesn't help. We all know there are scumbags on social media who have nothing better to do with their lives than live their power-trip fantasy vicariously through petty popstar drama. 

buy bionic

1 hour ago, Reject False Icons said:

Did you guys see that ITS EMBARRASING :ladyhaha: how these 30 and 40 y.o. gay male fans act like kids and preteens, plus there’s more where that came from :ladyhaha:

They think they are so mean calling Britney crazy out of control and making fun about what happened to her, the conservatorship, her father and her family, whew they are sooo stupid and immature, but these kind of things reveal who they really are 

twitter is out of control today, i mean, more than usual! i've seen some questinable Adele tweets too, people is crazyyyy

Sarah H
2 hours ago, Frank Potion said:

Nothing was out of context… Xtina looked over to her manager when Britney’s name was mentioned so he could shut it down. 

She looked over as her publicist was talking and trying to shut things down. It was just at the same time the reporter asked about Britney.

Christina was not in the wrong here 

Kinda off topic but can any Britney stan explain me why Perez Hilton was hired for the Circus show while he was trashtalking Britney for so many years before and after that?

bionic
4 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Kinda off topic but can any Britney stan explain me why Perez Hilton was hired for the Circus show while he was trashtalking Britney for so many years before and after that?

According to Perez it was the choreographer/show producer's doing.

buy bionic

Just now, bionic said:

According to Perez it was the choreographer/show producer's doing.

The lack of respect for Britney... lol

bionic
1 minute ago, Lucas said:

The lack of respect for Britney... lol

I guess people got on board because Britney 'shoots and kills' him at the end of the clip, but yeah...I wouldn't sign that off

buy bionic

Der Meister
3 hours ago, Sinfullota said:

'We are not doing this tonight' means Christina and her publicist had spoken about this before that the moment the Britney question pops, he has to intervene. He doesn't do that if Christina had not told him before, meaning this was done on purpose. 

Zero empathy for Christina, especially after all the nasty things she has said about Britney and every other artist in the past.

Yas, the whole sequence was fishy. The way she looked at him, the way he responded. So unprofessional. 

Ladle Ghoulash
7 hours ago, dojo said:

wich cristine did not said! it was the messy bitchy manager

But her tone after was...disrespectful to say the least 

Archived