Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Gaga asked about Chromatica Ball

Rifek

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

Also keep in mind guys that she is disabled. You don't have to tour after every album anyway. Its a stupid idea. Idk who came up with that idea 

Ofc, you are right. But she was aware of this while planning and announcing the tour for Chromatica. 

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Rifek said:

Ofc, you are right. But she was aware of this while planning and announcing the tour for Chromatica. 

Okay. And? I do a lot of things like that too. As do a lot of people. She is expected to do this and clearly doesn't wanna do it. It is out of trauma for me. Could be for her too. 

NewUsername
9 minutes ago, urgirl said:

The songs trigger her.  

I get that they were hard to write for her, but hasn't she also been talking a lot about how therapeutic they have been for her? Plus, that's also how she almost always writes?

Omg lmaooo this is sending me.

And I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t give a **** about Chromatica or she doesn’t wanna do pop anymore blah blah blah

She’s said the songs are triggering and difficult to sing AND I think she’s genuinely just in a totally different era and place (as if we can’t already tell) so it probs feels like a big step back for her. A lot has happened since she recorded/released Chromatica and she just seems to have moved on from it.

Having so much planned for the era then having it all cancelled is probs reminding her of ARTPOP too and we all know she doesn’t remember her :bear:

I mean as an artist myself, I understand not wanting to revisit old work, especially when you’ve already moved onto new, big and completely different things. 

However, I do wish she’d just announce that it’s not happening. It looks like she’s definitely not doing it so why keep it from the fans? 

We can only hope she doesn’t pay Chromatica dust when she next tours though :toofunny:

Delulu Rogers

She’s probably going to wait u t’il after awards season to cancel the tour and dip from the spotlight until 2025

Delulu Rogers
43 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

Okay. And? I do a lot of things like that too. As do a lot of people. She is expected to do this and clearly doesn't wanna do it. It is out of trauma for me. Could be for her too. 

Lol you can’t compare the stuff we plan/say we will do to singers who plan entire tours. Lots of ppl don’t tour their albums so its not like anyone forced her to tour for chromatica. At the end of the day, she shouldn’t have announced a tour if she had no interest in doing it and was just going to cancel. That affects so many ppl and continues to tarnish her reputation 

HuffsAhoy

At this point its comically embarrassing that the Haus and Live Nation haven't made a decision about the tour. Other artists with delayed tours from 2020 have rescheduled, so what's the hold up :oprah:

You remind me that it's such a wonderful thing to love.

29 minutes ago, Delulu Rogers said:

Lol you can’t compare the stuff we plan/say we will do to singers who plan entire tours. Lots of ppl don’t tour their albums so its not like anyone forced her to tour for chromatica. At the end of the day, she shouldn’t have announced a tour if she had no interest in doing it and was just going to cancel. That affects so many ppl and continues to tarnish her reputation 

She didn't announce a tour that she 'had no interest in doing and was just going to cancel'. That didn't happen. The tour was announced in 2020, and it would have taken place in 2020 if it hadn't been for covid. Dates and venues were arranged, and tickets were sold. The intention was to have a concert tour.

3 hours ago, Oyster said:

If you still have any hope about anything related to Chromatica, I would tell you to say goodbye. It is very obvious she doesn’t want to do it. You can tell when she’s passionate and when she’s not 

Or maybe she doesnt either if its or not

1 hour ago, HuffsAhoy said:

At this point its comically embarrassing that the Haus and Live Nation haven't made a decision about the tour. Other artists with delayed tours from 2020 have rescheduled, so what's the hold up :oprah:

The tour was rescheduled to the summer of 2022

1 hour ago, vyle said:

Omg lmaooo this is sending me.

And I don’t think it’s that she doesn’t give a **** about Chromatica or she doesn’t wanna do pop anymore blah blah blah

She’s said the songs are triggering and difficult to sing AND I think she’s genuinely just in a totally different era and place (as if we can’t already tell) so it probs feels like a big step back for her. A lot has happened since she recorded/released Chromatica and she just seems to have moved on from it.

Having so much planned for the era then having it all cancelled is probs reminding her of ARTPOP too and we all know she doesn’t remember her :bear:

I mean as an artist myself, I understand not wanting to revisit old work, especially when you’ve already moved onto new, big and completely different things. 

However, I do wish she’d just announce that it’s not happening. It looks like she’s definitely not doing it so why keep it from the fans? 

We can only hope she doesn’t pay Chromatica dust when she next tours though :toofunny:

The chromatica album is not that old and maybe gaga doesnt know yet

Archived