💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is LaDy GaGa single?

dit

Featured Posts

I don’t think she is. Recent interview she said love happened. She probably doesn’t wanna publicize it though. When celebrities don’t publicize love, it works out better for them apparently judging by Ariana, Taylor, Katy, etc.

ofc idk for sure though 

Chromatica Island

No, shes with Michael Polansky, wish she was with me tho:v:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Still waiting for her to get with an older Asian guy like Lee soohyuk or ju Jihoon or someone who makes music like Ruki from the gazette. Obviously all the white men she been with have been trash. 

LilyLark
32 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

Still waiting for her to get with an older Asian guy like Lee soohyuk or ju Jihoon or someone who makes music like Ruki from the gazette. Obviously all the white men she been with have been trash. 

I think Michael might be mixed with something? IDK, he doesn't read as only a yt man to me. Going to not get into specifics, because the internet and anonymity, but I'm not white and I'm only a like...a little bit darker than him. Granted, he could tan (tho a nerd doesn't seem like the type) or he could be what people call a spicy yt (lol) (Greek, Sicilian, etc.).

Feels weird speculating about this sort of thing, tho.

LilyLark

I think so. She mentioned him in recent interviews that were done only a few weeks ago, and some fans (take it with a grain of salt) swear they saw him in Milan.

4 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

I think Michael might be mixed with something? IDK, he doesn't read as only a yt man to me. Going to not get into specifics, because the internet and anonymity, but I'm not white and I'm only a like...a little bit darker than him. Granted, he could tan (tho a nerd doesn't seem like the type) or he could be what people call a spicy yt (lol) (Greek, Sicilian, etc.).

Feels weird speculating about this sort of thing, tho.

You're right. This is none of our business 

LilyLark
10 minutes ago, Hyundawn said:

You're right. This is none of our business 

What I will say is while I'm glad Kristen Stewart and Gaga seem happy and contented, this campaign season would have been glorious if both had been in their messy eras and/or single. When Kristen was with that VS model, it seemed like they were in an open relationship because both were always out with other ladies slash being photographed in a hm manner with them.

Miss Stefani being bi and there are interviews of Kristen calling her hot and videos of her like knowing every word to Gaga's song while watching her at Coachella...that would have been a fun couple. An extroverted fashion plate like Gaga and then someone like Kristen, a total introvert, who looks like she wears 10 year old jeans. The tabloids would have lost their d*mn minds.

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

What I will say is while I'm glad Kristen Stewart and Gaga seem happy and contented, this campaign season would have been glorious if both had been in their messy eras and/or single. When Kristen was with that VS model, it seemed like they were in an open relationship because both were always out with other ladies slash being photographed in a hm manner with them.

Miss Stefani being bi and there are interviews of Kristen calling her hot and videos of her like knowing every word to Gaga's song while watching her at Coachella...that would have been a fun couple. An extroverted fashion plate like Gaga and then someone like Kristen, a total introvert, who looks like she wears 10 year old jeans. The tabloids would have lost their d*mn minds.

True. Gaga really needs a relationship that feels so raw and beautiful and adorable like hyuna and dawn. 

NichuuB

The real question is: 

Is Laga Dyga single, cuz I mean, that woman is hot, dayumm!

84fddd2d6f889cc48e1d5449c143a570a59f83b0

Property of @Whale

Archived