Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

MGM trailer: HOG cast talk Lady Gaga!

Leoooo

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Meat said:

I’m not sure. But they have like a million photos together :giveup:

Do they?:selena: cause Gaga tells him "I've known you for a long time, as a musician and as an actor" which, to me, implies that she didn't know him personnally? 

I mean, you don't tell your longtime friends "I've know you for a long time" it's weiiiird

Just now, Meat said:

How are these photos fake???

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRM-_jmIkBt_RYS_o8OCCg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRtKYOsFJwLOO1hcaD5YY_

Oh wow, these are definitely real, my bad! What Gaga said was so weird lol

Doesn't say anything about a friendship though

1 hour ago, Dead body said:

Do they?:selena: cause Gaga tells him "I've known you for a long time, as a musician and as an actor" which, to me, implies that she didn't know him personnally? 

I mean, you don't tell your longtime friends "I've know you for a long time" it's weiiiird

No, they've definitely known each other a long time. I think she was just saying she knew him back when she was "just" a musician, and now as an actor. 

I've been wondering if a bit of the "weirdness" people have been sensing between them has to do with Terry Richardson tbh. Jared was (is still I think?) a very good friend of his, and of course Gaga used to be friends with him but obviously not anymore. Maybe there is some vibe there, something personal within that friend group that we'll never know. 

This is all just speculation of course, and I think they get along fine and seemed to be having a good time together on set. 

Linus Gaga
33 minutes ago, Dead body said:

Oh wow, these are definitely real, my bad! What Gaga said was so weird lol

Doesn't say anything about a friendship though

I thought she said she known him for a long time?

Hit me a message and say hi !

Archived