BlingNotTheMusic

IM SO SHOOK

Can I Get It had me doing the stank face and bopping the WHOLE time :bradley:

GIF by Columbia Records

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
mwjuell91

The whole album is so cohesive and I love the more subdued jazz vibes, the choir work is sublime, production is refined and slick. Just so mature and unbelievably well sung. It is probably her best album. Highlights: to be loved, My little love, I drink wine, Woman like me, Strangers by nature

Chromatislaps

I love the album. To be loved is definitely still my fave :giveup: I have to give this a few spins to let my thoughts settle on it.

matteonster

Wow it is definitely an interesting and exciting album with lots of surprises, cannot wait to listen to it again.

“Don't you ever let a soul in the world tell you that you can't be exactly who you are.”

Ororo Munroe

Why does All Night Parking sound like songs you hear on YouTube's songs for studying livestream... :rip:

Pretty alright on my first listen. Overall her verses are stellar, but some of the choruses do not deliver what the verses hype them up for imo. 

Glad others are enjoying it more, though. :party:

Ororo Munroe

this album feels so cozy and christmas like... i wanna put my cutest sweater on, make hot chocolate and cry to To Be Loved... 

DanielM

Omg, I think this may be my favorite album from her:bradley: It has some surprises, I will never expect something like Oh My God or even Cry Your Heart Out from Adele. I wish Gaga would record some songs like this (jazz, soul). My Little Love is heartbreaking, To Be Loved is classic. I like I Drink Wine and Hold On very much. Can I Get It and Woman Like Me are fillers imho  

Overall, it's a bold choice for Adele to present such a musically diverse album like this. And yet, I see some links to the more uptempo, jazzy songs of 19. I'm really into it. Probably my favorite album of the year. 

ThisBitch

Strangers By Nature is an amazing opening that is never topped. Glad many are enjoying this album, but it's not for me.

Lextyr97

I’m liking it so far. I already think it’s way better than 25 but dear god what in the **** is Cry Your Heart Out? I did not like it. Oh My God is a BOP

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

this album feels so cozy and christmas like... i wanna put my cutest sweater on, make hot chocolate and cry to To Be Loved... 

same

emroberts.thumb.gif.5c7f47df6325d41c44aa

1 hour ago, Ororo Munroe said:

i wanna put my cutest sweater on, make hot chocolate and cry to To Be Loved... 

Did just that last night... but I dressed elegantly for myself, poured a few glasses of wine and cried to Love Is A Game...

Ororo Munroe
Just now, COOOK said:

Did just that last night... but I dressed elegantly for myself, poured a few glasses of wine and cried to Love Is A Game...

omg, feeling it so much

Im gonna do the same thing tonight, gotta find my beautiful Christmas sweater 

Archived