1. 1. Well?

• Opening day
    • Opening weekend
    • Sometime while it’s in theaters
    • I’ll wait for streaming.
    • Other

Featured Posts

Helxig

I just looked it up last night, and even though Google says the NZ Release is 25th November... all the cinemas aren't selling tickets until the 1st of January

So yeah I'm pretty upset about that. I guess I'm not seeing it until 5 weeks after the rest of you

So what am I supposed to do? Not go on Gagadaily or Instagram for FIVE WEEKS? Not come in here to enjoy the hype and excitment until FIVE WEEKS after the rest of you, when the hype has died down already? Just have to miss out on enjoying it with everyone else?

I'm f.ucking mad

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

I just looked it up last night, and even though Google says the NZ Release is 25th November... all the cinemas aren't selling tickets until the 1st of January

So yeah I'm pretty upset about that. I guess I'm not seeing it until 5 weeks after the rest of you

So what am I supposed to do? Not go on Gagadaily or Instagram for FIVE WEEKS? Not come in here to enjoy the hype and excitment until FIVE WEEKS after the rest of you, when the hype has died down already? Just have to miss out on enjoying it with everyone else?

I'm f.ucking mad

Spoiler

Watch it through piracy:hor:

Property of @Whale

Helxig
Just now, NicoB said:
  Hide contents

Watch it through piracy:hor:

There's absolutely no way I'm watching this movie for the first time as a bootleg on my computer at home

This is a watch-at-the-cinema experience only

I'll pirate anything else. I pirate AHS every year. But this is one of the 1-2 movies per year that I will only watch at the cinema

I've been waiting months and months since the movie was announced to see Gaga up on the big screen again so I'm f.ucking disappointed. Why in 2021 is sh.it not release worldwide at the same time? Absolutely insane.

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

There's absolutely no way I'm watching this movie for the first time as a bootleg on my computer at home

This is a watch-at-the-cinema experience only

I'll pirate anything else. I pirate AHS every year. But this is one of the 1-2 movies per year that I will only watch at the cinema

I've been waiting months and months since the movie was announced to see Gaga up on the big screen again so I'm f.ucking disappointed. Why in 2021 is sh.it not release worldwide at the same time? Absolutely insane.

Yeah,it really is sad.:kara: You don't need to avoid social media tho, as it's a story that we already know what happens, the problem will be the hype that will already be gone by the time:cyanlights:

Property of @Whale

Helxig
1 minute ago, NicoB said:

Yeah,it really is sad.:kara: You don't need to avoid social media tho, as it's a story that we already know what happens, the problem will be the hype that will already be gone by the time:cyanlights:

It's not about the fact Patrizia kills Mauricio. If the point of watching a film was knowing the ending, then noone would go at all. It's about the outfits, the dialogue, the quotable moments, the cinematography, how the story is told, all those moments that make you go 'wow'. And all those moments are going to be plastered all over social media. Every person's avatar will be clips from the movie, people will be quoting it in all the comments, my whole Instagram for you page will be clips from the movie. I don't want spoilers, I want to see it for myself

NichuuB
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

It's not about the fact Patrizia kills Mauricio. If the point of watching a film was knowing the ending, then noone would go at all. It's about the outfits, the dialogue, the quotable moments, the cinematography, how the story is told, all those moments that make you go 'wow'. And all those moments are going to be plastered all over social media. Every person's avatar will be clips from the movie, people will be quoting it in all the comments, my whole Instagram for you page will be clips from the movie. I don't want spoilers, I want to see it for myself

Oh I got it. It's really upsetting in fact. But let's hope they'll offer tickets to November or December where you live:kara:

Property of @Whale

RAMROD

Got the reminder e-mail today. Officially hyped. :flower:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Chlorine Sevigny

Probably opening weekend... maybe...

I'll be home with my parents from Thanksgiving so I might drag them to see it. :ladyhaha:

BlingNotTheMusic

Opening night/first available in my flop city :bear: i said to my family "I'm going to see Gaga on Thanksgiving and y'all are more than welcome to join me, but that's where I'll be" :vegas:

I also saw ASIB opening night and then 3 or 4 times more with other friends. So I'll probably do the same with HOG as I'm assuming it will be better tbh 

200.gif

SharkmanthaC
Just now, WheresMy911Alice said:

Opening night/first available in my flop city :bear: i said to my family "I'm going to see Gaga on Thanksgiving and y'all are more than welcome to join me, but that's where I'll be" :vegas:

I also saw ASIB opening night and then 3 or 4 times more with other friends. So I'll probably do the same with HOG as I'm assuming it will be better tbh 

200.gif

I basically told my husband the same thing. Like I’m going, you don’t have to. :ladyhaha: But now that I know there are showings the day before Thanksgiving, we will go then! 

she/her/hers

Archived