Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gene Simmons Praises Gaga

Stephen

Featured Posts

"It's called Billie Eilish but it's really her brother that creates those sonics and lyrics but the imagery is Billie. Because her brother doesn't look like Billie"- Why is this sending me though :air:

littlepotter
4 minutes ago, Meat said:

Not the Selena Gomez drag :air:

And the fact that she started out with a pop rock band that fell apart :selena:

chaeri pls

Speak Easy

I still don’t think Billie is gonna last as long as people think. Maybe an album or two more and then poof.. she’ll disappear. She just doesn’t have the versatility that say….a Beyoncé or a Lady Gaga has. 

TheDemonIClingTo
17 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

I still don’t think Billie is gonna last as long as people think. Maybe an album or two more and then poof.. she’ll disappear. She just doesn’t have the versatility that say….a Beyoncé or a Lady Gaga has. 

Billie deserves to last more than many other Gen Z singers IMHO

KURUSHITOVSKA
19 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

Same thing with Dua Lipa, Olivia Rodrigo, etc

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

42 minutes ago, Speak Easy said:

I still don’t think Billie is gonna last as long as people think. Maybe an album or two more and then poof.. she’ll disappear. She just doesn’t have the versatility that say….a Beyoncé or a Lady Gaga 

I think Billie will be a Lana Del Rey situation where she stops being a pop star and becomes an alternative artist doing pop star numbers (although a lot less than her debut)

Speak Easy
On 11/13/2021 at 12:46 PM, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Same thing with Dua Lipa, Olivia Rodrigo, etc

I agree on Olivia but I think Dua can last. She has the personality and versatility.

Speak Easy
On 11/13/2021 at 12:45 PM, TheDemonIClingTo said:

Billie deserves to last more than many other Gen Z singers IMHO

Maybe. We’ll see.

Archived