Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

“Father, Son and House of Gucci” was improvised

Meat

Featured Posts

TheOriginalOne

I’m still so shock that my Mexican queen and my Italian queen are in the same film :giveup:

BlingNotTheMusic
16 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

jared looking fine:mark:

His skin is perfect :bear:

I wish they let him talk more 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Mother of Puppies

oh finally an interview! I want more please.

(And I love Salma, she's so cool)

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

InTheCloset
3 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

His skin is perfect :bear:

I wish they let him talk more 

He has something else thats alsp perfect besides the skin:stalkga::lolga:

Where's the spunk, Adam?

NichuuB
3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

He has something else thats alsp perfect besides the skin:stalkga::lolga:

tulla luana GIF

Property of @Whale

Disabled Account

I have to say… I’m a little worried with all this method acting thing. It is not healthy at all. I respect the decisions and processes of my fellow actors, but I believe method acting at its finest is a caudated approach to acting. And I’m starting to get worried is not healthy for Gaga. Mostly because basically everything she has been doing lately seems to cause her pain, emotional and physical pain and it’s just not healthy at this point. I hope she’s surrounded by the right people that can guide her and illuminate her towards the right the direction. You do not have to be in pain all the time for your art to matter and be worthy. 🙏🏻

Papergangstuh
12 minutes ago, Mermaid Yuyi said:

I have to say… I’m a little worried with all this method acting thing. It is not healthy at all. I respect the decisions and processes of my fellow actors, but I believe method acting at its finest is a caudated approach to acting. And I’m starting to get worried is not healthy for Gaga.

In the Access interview she said she wants to learn how to do not do that. To be able to leave the character on set, so I'm sure she will. I think right now she's just being Gaga and feels like she has to "method" act to be taken seriously.

Archived