Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

mamo

Featured Posts

Ghost Face
2 hours ago, LordByron28 said:

So far the vast majority of impressions have been pretty good. A lot of the major publications seem to have really enjoyed it which is a good sign. Curious how the review scores will look like overall. Box Office predictions aren't looking too hot for it but Gaga is promoting the heck out of this. The rest of the cast is doing various promo as well. The marketing team, coupled with cast promo and good word of mouth could make this a big success.

Based on all appearances and impressions this film could open a lot more doors in terms of future films she could take on. I'm curious what sort of film she would go with next. I think it would be something different than ASIB and HoG. Hopefully something that is unique, original and stands out from the usual type of films releasing. ASIB and HoG both fit that criteria. 

I recently thought about this. I mean;

our girl is so versatile.

It's an honor.

• Replies 409
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bradley
16 hours ago, Meat said:

BAFTA voter

People said the same thing about A Star Is Born but I was actually quite impressed by ASIB's transition into its second half.

I felt like the emotional tension got turned up a few notches higher and I started to cry in like practically every scene where Bradley and Ally cried.

Maybe the focus on Adam Driver one hour into the movie will be a good thing to others.

Levine

Apparently there is still the embargo for the italian reviews? But I just read this blogger (very annoying and old madonna fan, his blog basically was very active 10 years ago and he received enormous critics for his biased drags on Gaga and now nobody reads it anymore) who said that the last 40 minutes are useless and that he expectes other collegues to destroy the movie (yawn).

Keep in mind that italian critics are a joke. I also read weeks ago someone saying that italians maybe wouldn't like this movie.

Anyway will post some reviews when they're out.

10 minutes ago, Puddles said:

Oh look, a negative Gaga article 

Oh look, the "writer" is a RazzieNey Spears stan (Britney has 2 Razzies btw, Queen of only being in 1 movie but winning 2 Razzies) 

why are Britney and House Of Gucci critics related? or how? You seem to bring this up a lot! 

2 hours ago, dojo said:

why are Britney and House Of Gucci critics related? or how? You seem to bring this up a lot! 

The critics panning the movie stan the lispcynching razzie winner 

2 hours ago, dojo said:

Britney and Madonna stans hate Gaga. So it’s not surprising that they are looking for even the tiniest of the things to attack her lol 

PartySick
12 minutes ago, Puddles said:

The critics panning the movie stan the lispcynching razzie winner 

Take this garbage to another forum :smh:

And everyone else, chill out on the negative opinion pieces. Stop worrying about them so much :messga:

🖤

LilyLark

Y'all really need to just ignore the negative sh*t. It just amplifies it all. And the same guy who retweeted the dialect thing later said "Gaga is great in the movie" in his replies.

And I'll say something—harassment is NEVER okay. But I honestly do believe that some (not all, just some) of the journalists almost want to be attacked by stans. Social media interaction actually helps some journalists at less ethical outlets, and they might be hoping for hate clicks on later articles. Ignoring it is usually the better option, unless someone is spewing outright, horrific lies about Gaga (and even then, calmly correcting someone rather than harassing them is the better approach imo).

LilyLark
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

Take this garbage to another forum :smh:

And everyone else, chill out on the negative opinion pieces. Stop worrying about them so much :messga:

Yup. I said before, I don't know why fans are so focused on them when several important outlets (the major entertainment ones in the US, like Variety) basically say Gaga is almost a guarantee for a nomination.

LordByron28
21 minutes ago, Meat said:

It drags a bit but is never boring? Those sound a bit contradictory. Overall excited to see all of these great reviews. 

• SharkmanthaC changed the title to H.O.G Reactions (Official Thread)

Archived