First two 'Harry Potter' films director wants to adapt 'The Cursed Child'

COOOK

Featured Posts

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

That **** doesn't exist... Harry and Hermione working 4 the Ministry? Like hell

Eh that makes some sense; wanting to reform it under Kingsley as Minister like he was after Book 7? Sure. I don’t *love* it but I can see it.

Now, I question why that’s the part you took particular umbrage with and not Voldemort impregnating a Death Eater :laughga: even *if* he’d have done that, we see Bellatrix at 3 points in the book and no time is it mentioned that she’s pregnant or even an allusion to that lmao  whole thing’s a train wreck

TheDemonIClingTo
3 minutes ago, Chromatislaps said:

unadapt it, its bad

It doesn't feel like HP at all, all characters act out of character, Albus and Scorp do things that would make them the dumbest wizards ever...

TheDemonIClingTo
3 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

Eh that makes some sense; wanting to reform it under Kingsley as Minister like he was after Book 7? Sure. I don’t *love* it but I can see it.

Now, I question why that’s the part you took particular umbrage with and not Voldemort impregnating a Death Eater :laughga: even *if* he’d have done that, we see Bellatrix at 3 points in the book and no time is it mentioned that she’s pregnant or even an allusion to that lmao  whole thing’s a train wreck

I always kinda thought Vold and Bella were a BDSM couple (she really has the vibes), but he didnt really care about her, no

RAMROD

Pls no. The book itself already an abomination :bradley:

But looking at how Warner Bros seems to enjoy ruining their big IPs, they can always approve it some time, ugh!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ARTPOPe

Keep it and give us  ̶w̶̶o̶̶l̶̶f̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶r̶  Marauders content instead :bon:

Stream The Love Invention

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, ARTPOPe said:

Keep it and give us  ̶w̶̶o̶̶l̶̶f̶̶s̶̶t̶̶a̶̶r̶  Marauders content instead :bon:

Those 4 little bullies were never talked about enough in the movies...

huttont

The HP universe is so vast. Let’s not see this adaptation and lets get a brand new series somewhere else in the world… I want Uagadou, Castelobruxo, Koldovstoretz, or Mahoutokoro content

TheDemonIClingTo
Just now, gagawaffles said:

I refuse to read these books/play because of how odd-character they are 

It's like it was made by someone who doesn't get the characters/story at all, because it was made exactly by that sort of writer

gagawaffles
Just now, TheDemonIClingTo said:

It's like it was made by someone who doesn't get the characters/story at all, because it was made exactly by that sort of writer

Why couldn’t JKR just let it be without saying it’s canon? :huh:

Sepsami
14 minutes ago, huttont said:

The HP universe is so vast. Let’s not see this adaptation and lets get a brand new series somewhere else in the world… I want Uagadou, Castelobruxo, Koldovstoretz, or Mahoutokoro content

Yes exactly, HP is iconic but let it rest. Plenty of other things to explore, like how Hogwarts Legacy takes place a century before the HP story. IF IT EVER COMES OUT :messga:

Archived