💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

RuPaul & Drag Race girls to star in “The B***h who stole Christmas” on VH1

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

RuPaul has assembled the largest-ever cast of RuPaul's Drag Racequeens for his new comedy movie The Bitch Who Stole Christmas.

Joining Mama Ru at the center of the upcoming film are Drag Racesuperstars Ginger Minj, Brooke Lynn Hytes, Peppermint, Jan, Latrice Royale, Jaymes Mansfield, Gottmik, Morgan McMichaels, Porkchop, Chad Michaels, Heidi N Closet, Kelly Mantle, Kimora Blac, Laganja Estranja, Manila Luzon, Mayhem Miller, Pandora Boxx, Raven, Rock M. Sakura, and Kylie Sonique Love. 

Longtime series judges Michelle Visage, Carson Kressley, and Ross Mathews have supporting roles in the project, as do Andy Ridings, singer Kim Petras, Charo, and Anna Maria Horsford. The film follows a workaholic fashion journalist (Halston's Krysta Rodriguez) who travels to a Christmas-obsessed town on an assignment from her editor (RuPaul) to dig up a juicy story. While there, she finds herself entwined in a Winter Ball competition populated by cutthroat housewives and mischievous folks seeking to destroy the holiday forever. The movie will premiere on VH1 on Thursday, Dec. 2.

• BUtterfield 8 changed the title to RuPaul & Drag Race girls to star in “The B***h who stole Christmas” on VH1
littlepotter

I wonder if it's gonna be as horrible as a drag race acting challenge :billie:

chaeri pls

CyanDante

So happy for queens like Rock M, Jaymes Mansfield and Heidi! :party: Also no Monet X Change. :party:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

3 minutes ago, CyanDante said:

So happy for queens like Rock M, Jaymes Mansfield and Heidi! :party: Also no Monet X Change. :party:

Why the no Monet X Change, sis? Love it for Jaymes though :pray:

CyanDante
Just now, COOOK said:

Why the no Monet X Change, sis? Love it for Jaymes though :pray:

Not wishing her ill or anything, but I don't know I just can't seem to like her. And she is literally in everything. :toofunny: So I kind of felt glad she was sitting this one out lmao. :laughga:

Just now, CyanDante said:

Not wishing her ill or anything, but I don't know I just can't seem to like her. And she is literally in everything. :toofunny: So I kind of felt glad she was sitting this one out lmao. :laughga:

You have a point. RuPaul should bend more for other queens instead of the usual ones

CyanDante
Just now, COOOK said:

You have a point. RuPaul should bend more for other queens instead of the usual ones

Yes exactly. There are so many talented queens, but its always the same people from NY and LA. I guess because it's easier to book queens from there.

hieronymus

Is this going to be like that awful green screen Brady Bunch fiasco they did a few months ago?

Archived