💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

LAT: L4S could win album of the year at The Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

artpopulace

when love for sale wins, there will be no backlash outside of stan twitter. let tony and gaga collect their well deserved AOTY

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thatfoxyfeeling
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPulace said:

when love for sale wins, there will no backlash outside of stan twitter. let tony and gaga collect their well deserved AOTY

Do you really think Interscope would allow LFS to win over HTE? Billie deserves an AOTY nom so I really can't see LFS getting nominated. 

artpopulace
3 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

Do you really think Interscope would allow LFS to win over HTE? Billie deserves an AOTY nom so I really can't see LFS getting nominated. 

I say no, but the Blue Ribbon Panel that blocked ASIB is now abolished. With LFS promo in the coming months, they will be much more prominent (and add that to that the fact they are industry greats and actually much more deserving).

the milky way is 𝓵𝓲𝓫𝓮𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰

Robo Ga
10 hours ago, Oreo said:

Yeah but why would there be backlash, it's not like a very culturally important album has been released this year, the mainstream music releases have been pretty bland and if out of the blue A Jazz album wins I don't think it will have backlash.

Because they take cultural impact into account, not just musical merit. Like the GP would likely drag them for lack of sales / streams and the fact that many of them have never heard of LFS. Also I disagree, I think lots of other albums were more impactful in a cultural sense - Sour, Montero, Planet Her, Positions, Evermore, CMIFYL, Donda… lots that were more streamed, discussed, or played. All of those fan bases could turn on us fast if that happens. But I could totally be wrong (I hope I am!)

🤖⚡️

Cello

I would like to see it. 

Tbh I'll be happy if Donda, Happier Than Ever or L4S take AOTY, but they're probably all unlikely choices for different reasons. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived