šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

LAT: L4S could win album of the year at The Grammys

Teletubby

Featured Posts

GreenDiamond

good grammy promo tho, but not even a nomination is happening, only in traditional categories

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monsterdino

Gaga winning both AOTY at the Grammys AND Best Actress at the OscarsĀ in 2022 sounds like a dreamĀ :bradley:

vinster13
14 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

Gaga winning both AOTY at the Grammys AND Best Actress at the OscarsĀ in 2022 sounds like a dreamĀ :bradley:

The way she could repeak againĀ 

Robo Ga

Thatā€™s cuteĀ but like the public backlash would scar this fan base for years to comeā€¦ they should win best jazz. Keep it realisticĀ 

šŸ¤–āš”ļø

rawrimamonster

There is only one conceivable scenario that I think this could happen and I feel like Iā€™m going to hell if I type it. Butā€¦ Heath Ledger won the Oscar for playing the Joker after he had aā€¦ ummā€¦ change in life status if you will.Ā 

4 hours ago, monsterdino said:

omg imagine.. never been done before and never WILL! (after Gaga)

Clumsy Monster

Wait hold on, I thought L4S missed the deadline by just a day for it to be nominated next year?Ā 

14 minutes ago, Clumsy Monster said:

Wait hold on, I thought L4S missed the deadline by just a day for it to be nominated next year?Ā 

No... They released cassettes the last dayĀ :ladyhaha:

A live Grammys performance of Do I Love You, and Tony sitting near the stage...and Gaga serenading Tony...is enough for meĀ :wub:

Then a standing ovation...people in tears. Gaga gives Tony a hug and cries, and thanks him.

Patriziaa Reggiani
7 hours ago, Robo Ga said:

Thatā€™s cuteĀ but like the public backlash would scar this fan base for years to comeā€¦ they should win best jazz. Keep it realisticĀ 

Yeah but why would there be backlash, it's not like a very culturally important album has been released this year, the mainstream music releases have been pretty bland and if out of the blue A Jazz album wins I don't think it will have backlash.

I will not watch House of Gucci

KindnessPunk

I could see Olivia taking it just from the hype the album received, and also because this year doesnā€™t have much stacked against it (in terms of hype / popularity )

Anderson123
6 hours ago, rawrimamonster said:

There is only one conceivable scenario that I think this could happen and I feel like Iā€™m going to hell if I type it. Butā€¦ Heath Ledger won the Oscar for playing the Joker after he had aā€¦ ummā€¦ change in life status if you will.Ā 

Heath Ledger won because he was the Best Supporting Actor that year and everyone knew. Unlike Chadwickā€™s this year, people knew Anthony Hopkinsā€™ performance was the best one but everyone thought theyā€™d give it to Boseman just because he died.Ā 

I know itā€™s kind of morbid to say that about Tony and itā€™s bound to happen soon but if it does, I still donā€™t think Love For Sale would ā€œbenefitā€ an Album of the Year nom because of that.
Ā 

Archived