Mother of Puppies

Let’s just all hope she’ll get rid of the enigma wig. :haroon:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto

Has there been any mention of this from Gaga’s team at all?  It does make sense that she needs to continue enigma if for no other reason than she signed a contract to perform a certain number of shows and it was cut short because of the pandemic. It looks like early 2022 prob won’t happen because of Omicron, but as soon as she can get back I’m sure she will. 

Married the Night
1 hour ago, monstertoronto said:

Has there been any mention of this from Gaga’s team at all?  It does make sense that she needs to continue enigma if for no other reason than she signed a contract to perform a certain number of shows and it was cut short because of the pandemic. It looks like early 2022 prob won’t happen because of Omicron, but as soon as she can get back I’m sure she will. 

Omicron will peak mid January. We are not going to see this thing disrupt life like it once did. So if they want this to happen, it will. 

• 4 weeks later...
BoomKack

I've got a trip to Vegas at the end of March and I've been checking the Park Theater (now called 'Dolby Live') show lineup everyday since December to see if more Enigma/Jazz dates would appear.

Imagine the absolute face-crack when I looked today and saw this:

Screenshot-2022-01-20-at-7-26-05-pm.png

homophobia wins I guess :enigma:

and to top it all off, I can't even go see Katy cause her leg finishes 2 days before I arrive

Archived