Jump to content
rumor

Enigma revamp early 2022


Featured Posts

VeguisLG

So, I was going through Twitter and this person who attended to Jazz and Piano for the last two shows shared some info from MGM that Enigma is coming back in early 2022 with a revamped show. Looks a little bit like "my mom works at Netflix thing" but no one is talking about it so take it as a rumor. :ohwell:

What do you guys think? I have searched and she had only 6 Enigma shows left. In my opinion, she may be cancelling the Chromatica Ball and connect it with Enigma as she is revamping. She will be revamping for more than six shows, I'm sure.

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 1
  • YAAAS 6
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • VeguisLG

    5

  • PartySick

    3

  • Ivy

    3

  • Mother of Puppies

    2

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OKAY BUT HEAR ME OUT, 911 AT ENIGMA. I LOVE Government Hooker and don't necessarily want it to be replaced (though I think it'd make sense to) but I made this edit and now I neeeeeed it 

So, I was going through Twitter and this person who attended to Jazz and Piano for the last two shows shared some info from MGM that Enigma is coming back in early 2022 with a revamped show. Looks a l

Bradley

She's not cancelling The Chromatica Ball, at least I think it's highly unlikely.

She said Dawn of Chromatica was not a plan to keep us happy until the Chromatica Ball happened... it seemed at that time that she was still interested in doing the tour.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
VeguisLG
19 minutes ago, Bradley said:

She's not cancelling The Chromatica Ball, at least I think it's highly unlikely.

She said Dawn of Chromatica was not a plan to keep us happy until the Chromatica Ball happened... it seemed at that time that she was still interested in doing the tour.

I wish you were right. But idk... something seems off with the era and the tour for her. Not even a word directly from her about rescheduling TCB to 2022, only via mail from Ticketmaster. I highly doubt she makes a tour for the album, she might revamp it with LG7 as two years would have happened since the Chromatica release by that time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivy

I just saw this too, I think it's definitely possible

She probably wants to revamp and add Chromatica stuff, but maybe she's waiting for if TCB is happening or not, so she can decide exactly how she wants it to be

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
VeguisLG
3 minutes ago, Ivy said:

I just saw this too, I think it's definitely possible

She probably wants to revamp and add Chromatica stuff, but maybe she's waiting for if TCB is happening or not, so she can decide exactly how she wants it to be

I think if she does both things, two different shows will be created, that's for sure. Anways, i'm excited to see what she does with Enigma now :enigma:

Edited by VeguisLG
  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
hoeslay

OKAY BUT HEAR ME OUT, 911 AT ENIGMA.

I LOVE Government Hooker and don't necessarily want it to be replaced (though I think it'd make sense to) but I made this edit and now I neeeeeed it :nooo:

 

  • Like 3
  • YAAAS 5
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Luke78619

We’ve had the usual “a security guard told me that blah blah” rumour before and it’s usually just a fan wanting attention :huntyga:

I think it’s a pretty good guess that things will be different at enigma when it restarts, even just a couple of Chromatica songs swapped for the current set list. She’s already added new songs to the Jazz and Piano set list and has new outfits

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bolkins

There are way too many ‘The Fame’ songs so hopefully they’ll be replaced with Chromatica ones. Would also be nice to be done with the current storyline but we’ll see about that  

Up all night tryna’ rub the pain out
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Mother of Puppies

I think CB is happening and 2 months before that she will release a mini album that goes with the Chromatica style… it’s the continuation of Chrom:yennefer:atica 

Chromatica doesn't go with my lipstick! 💀
  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
  • Shook 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
VeguisLG
12 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

I think CB is happening and 2 months before that she will release a mini album that goes with the Chromatica style… it’s the continuation of Chrom:yennefer:atica 

Let's pray a re-release with unreleased songs but... the last thing from Chromatica was DOC, i'm sure sadly.

  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley
1 hour ago, VeguisLG said:

I wish you were right. But idk... something seems off with the era and the tour for her. Not even a word directly from her about rescheduling TCB to 2022, only via mail from Ticketmaster. I highly doubt she makes a tour for the album, she might revamp it with LG7 as two years would have happened since the Chromatica release by that time.

I mean she can make people come see her sing jazz, which by the amount of streams you can tell is quite an unpopular genre, she can definitely make people come see her perform dance music. There are artists who perform their career hits (like Britney) overseas without having released an album, so I think Gaga'll do fine.

Link to post
Share on other sites
VeguisLG
1 minute ago, Bradley said:

I mean she can make people come see her sing jazz, which by the amount of streams you can tell is quite an unpopular genre, she can definitely make people come see her perform dance music. There are artists who perform their career hits (like Britney) overseas without having released an album, so I think Gaga'll do fine.

Absolutely, but what I mean is that it may be weird to perform a tour for an album that has been paid dust because of the pandemic and the lack of promo... i know she is big enough to fill and sell out the whole tour just by her name. But many locals, by the time TCB happens, may not know what Chromatica is or was, just the fans and the Little Monsters. I hope she finally makes justice for the album with the tour, it's what it deserves.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, Ivy said:

but maybe she's waiting for if TCB is happening or not

Waiting for what?

Festivals are already happening and there are stadium shows booked for 2022.

  • Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Ivy
46 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Waiting for what?

Festivals are already happening and there are stadium shows booked for 2022.

Well idk but maybe some stuff with her schedule, because now she's doing movies that's a whole other thing she has to schedule her music around. I assume that she doesn't have influence on when they would be filming a movie

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...