💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga working on her next pop album?

Dr Fudge

Featured Posts

Reality

I highkey want a ballad album. Some of her solo songs in ASIB are the best of her career tbh :firega:

🃏🖤👹

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
NichuuB
1 hour ago, PartySick said:

I'd like less clubby pop music though, ngl :bear:

Reported due to homophobia:koons:

Block GIF by Debby Ryan

Property of @Whale

lgaga1fan

She'll release new pop music by at least 2023 if the tour delay becomes a reality. She's not legally allowed to perform a tour outside of Vegas without promoting new music and by 2023, Chromatica will be 2+ years old and Love For Sale won't be used to promote a tour. So either a buzz single/album/ep could be in the works if that's the intended plan. I personally think she's gonna rush to finish Enigma/Jazz & Piano within the next year (especially if the rumors of Adele shopping around Vegas for a residency become true), so new pop music is pretty imminent. 

NichuuB

Gaga always seems to work with a producer from her last album: TFM we had RedOne, even though he was the same from TF. Then for BTW we had Fernando Garibay who had some work in TFM. For AP we had DJWS, who worked in BTW. For Joanne she worked with Mark Ronson, and yeah he wasn't in any of her previous albums, BUT for chromatica we had BloodPop, who she worked with on Joanne. So maybe LG7 is produced by Boyz Noize, or maybe Skrillex, or TCHAMI! I just wish it was SOPHIE:cyanlights:

Property of @Whale

Delulu Rogers

I would love a disco album and I’m surprised nobody is really saying that. Imagine an album full of IWYL 

SevenWonder

I'm here for whatever she offers, but I would love an album that has few smoky. bluesy rock pop songs with mature themes like ARUTW.

(I still think that song is her best song. In all her discography.) 

chromaticabase

I know we are pass the Madonna comparisons but I truly keep expecting Gaga to have her Ray Of Light moment. I want an album full of experimental sounds and interesting structures, I loooove Dance Gaga but most of her albums are heavily inspired by EDM and I think it's tine for her to go beyond. She just truly needs the right time, and as much as Gaga would hate reading this, I think she needs to hire younger, more inspired people in her team. Not saying she should  fire her current team because they are her dearest friends who have always supported her but new people on her team would mean new visions and opportunities to grow as an artist and performer. 

2 hours ago, lgaga1fan said:

I personally think she's gonna rush to finish Enigma/Jazz & Piano within the next year (especially if the rumors of Adele shopping around Vegas for a residency become true)

I don't think so. Where else but Vegas can Gaga do a JAZZ concert AND a pop concert on a regular basis?? She loves jazz! 😍

TCB is a mini tour. Enigma will be revamped, just like Jazz & Piano. Of course she'll perform songs from LFS and Chromatica!! Water is wet. The sky is blue. 

Gaga is 35, NOT 25. She has said many times she wants kids. She may take a break, but Vegas is PERFECT for a new mom! Pop and jazz!

Katy? Adele? The more, the better! Imagine seeing Gaga and Katy/Adele the same weekend? Not a bad deal! 🙂

she/her/hers

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I think it's the top gun song aka her next #1 which will be enough to warrant not having an album til late 2022 or 2023...

She might even do another Jazz album

Patriziaa Reggiani

I just want a perfectly planned Pop Era with no delays or cancellation or leaking. 4-5 MVs, Multiple Performances, Big stadium Tour, filmed and released, interviews etc. It's my only wish before gaga takes another route to rock, ballad etc.

I will not watch House of Gucci

2 hours ago, SevenWonder said:

I'm here for whatever she offers, but I would love an album that has few smoky. bluesy rock pop songs with mature themes like ARUTW.

(I still think that song is her best song. In all her discography.) 

4 hours ago, Reality said:

I highkey want a ballad album. Some of her solo songs in ASIB are the best of her career tbh :firega:

6 hours ago, FudgeyBear said:

I love dancega, but hearing her continue down the route of more adult contemporary like with ASIB would be amazing. 

5 hours ago, dzox said:

I want more big ballads. Something like ASIB

I agree. I hope it's a Pop + R&B + Rock album about LOVE. Celebrating love. :heart:  

Genres don't matter. ASIB is proof that a pop AND blues rock album can do well in the streaming era. Ballads. Anthems. 

A couple fun collabs. An ITALIAN love song? A pop cover of Fly Me to the Moon? Why not.

I hope it's GP friendly. Upbeat. Relatable. Jazz is the definition of Music Not The Bling. I want her next pop album to do well. 🙂

she/her/hers

5 hours ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Late 2023 / early 2024. 

My guess is 2022. I hope it's 2022. 

she/her/hers

Versace

I’m gonna go for two wild predictions

-Her next album will be power ballad heavy with rock elements, think ASIB soundtrack.

-Coming sooner than we think, Q4 2022. 

Archived