society

Queen Elizabeth II Spends The Night At Hospital

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Britain's 95-year-old Queen Elizabeth spent a night in hospital for the first time in years for what Buckingham Palace termed 'preliminary investigations' but returned to Windsor Castle on Thursday where she was in good spirits.

The world's oldest and longest-reigning monarch cancelled an official trip to Northern Ireland on Wednesday. The palace said the queen had been told to rest by her medical staff, and that her ailment was not related to COVID-19.

"Following medical advice to rest for a few days, the queen attended hospital on Wednesday afternoon for some preliminary investigations, returning to Windsor Castle at lunchtime today, and remains in good spirits," the palace said in a statement.

A royal source said the queen had stayed in hospital for practical reasons and that her medical team had taken a cautious approach.

She returned to her desk for work on Thursday afternoon and was undertaking some light duties, the source said.

https://www.reuters.com/world/uk/queen-elizabeth-spent-night-hospital-palace-says-2021-10-21/

The hell is, 'preliminary investigations'?! What's with the quote sign?! It seems fishy :oprah:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝔹𝕖𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕀𝕟 𝕋𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝 ℂ𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕣𝕠𝕝 𝕆𝕗 ℍ𝕚𝕞𝕤𝕖𝕝𝕗 (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡
  • Shook 4
Munchlax
11 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

spoiler alert shes gonna DIE 

spoiler alert we’re all gonna DIE

:teehee:

Justin Drew Bieber’s Favourite Bro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3
Queen Bitch

I'm already getting tired to the bone just thinking about the nonstop media coverage that's going to happen when she dies. They did it for two weeks here when our queens husband died. I can't even imagine how insane it will be when Queen Elizabeth dies:neyde:

Edited by Queen Bitch
  • Like 3
Reject False Icons

Would Elizabeth think if her family wants her dead or the best care for her? 
only they know how much harm or support they caused to their descendants but still people can be very vile/egotistical regardless of that

One of the many fears of growing old, I’ve seen in with my own eyes 

TimisaMonster
1 hour ago, Queen Bitch said:

I'm already getting tired to the bone just thinking about the nonstop media coverage that's going to happen when she dies. They did it for two weeks here when our queens husband died. I can't even imagine how insane it will be when Queen Elizabeth dies:neyde:

Coverage for a month...

Documentaries about her life, reign, etc

Rumors about cause of death, who will rule in her place, is this the end of the monarchy? Etc etc etc

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!
Helxig

Oh god prepare yourselves for a media explosion like none other

I'm gonna be so effing frustrated when EVERY media and social media platform becomes unusable because it's just queen related sh.it for 2 months straight.

Also, how many companies/governments do you think are planning some devious sh.it for when she dies, so they can get away with it with no media attention/coverage?

Alright lets get this sh.it show over and done with already :saladga:

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 2
Patriziaa Reggiani

The London bridge is not going down anytime soon though!

I will not watch House of Gucci