Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s vocals lately…

Togekiss

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, MOT said:

Yeah, I think she sounds good at the moment. I'm one of the worriers, but the below are from Sunday and I find them reassuring. I agree that 2015 or thereabouts was better, but that's a very high bar.

I think she played it *very* straight for a few years. Very warm, resonant, very very good technique and now she’s wanting to have a little more fun with it. It sounds like she’s still supporting the fun properly so yay!

PartySick
2 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

2014 - 2017 was her vocal peak. When she sings now she’s very experimental with her techniques and tends to flip flop too much in her songs. There was a cohesiveness in her performances before that I personally liked more. I’m sure she’s just as capable vocally. 

This is the distinction I like to see people making.

She's got a different vocal style right now and it's fine if it's not your favorite. She'll definitely switch it up again and again through the years as she plays with different techniques.

But the people who say she's declining vocally are literally deaf :huntyga:

🖤

Gagaloo911
4 hours ago, Cookie Tookie said:

2014-2015 was her vocal peak luv 

Loop Trump GIF

2015-2017 and the Joanne World Tour specifically were irrefutably her vocal peak.

She does sound amazing still now though!!

Prostitute Barbie

I think she’s still very good, however that New York performance that was posted the other day had some… interesting moments I thought :bear: but anyway.. she’s still supreme 

TheFame Monster
14 minutes ago, Gagaloo911 said:

2015-2017 and the Joanne World Tour specifically were irrefutably her vocal peak.

She does sound amazing still now though!!

Agree about 2017! Her vocals in Poker Face and The Edge of Glory during JWT are unmatched. 

1 hour ago, Cersei Lannister said:

I think she’s still very good, however that New York performance that was posted the other day had some… interesting moments I thought :bear: but anyway.. she’s still supreme 

A point about New York specifically. I don't think that song suits her. If you were choosing a song to show her at her best, you wouldn't choose that one, but it isn't about that. If it was about that, she wouldn't sing it. It's the closing number in a party atmosphere, and it's a bit of fun.

SharkmanthaC

I'll be glad to report back in about 48 hours to let all of you know how great she sounds vocally right now. :vegas:

she/her/hers

G U C C I
5 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

2014 - 2017 was her vocal peak. When she sings now she’s very experimental with her techniques and tends to flip flop too much in her songs. There was a cohesiveness in her performances before that I personally liked more. I’m sure she’s just as capable vocally. 

This. She is human and will always have little moments of being off here or there due to things she can’t control like illness. Her voice isn’t declining so much as she is changing it up. There are moments where I hate how she uses different techniques and recently with Love For Sale I was disappointed in a couple of songs and then Do I Love You played and I was amazed. 

Also her new arrangements of Bang Bang and La Vie En Rose are outstanding and I adore them! The new way she’s singing them are so beautiful and refreshing. 

Togekiss
14 hours ago, SamanthaC said:

I'll be glad to report back in about 48 hours to let all of you know how great she sounds vocally right now. :vegas:

So jealous omfg

bring on that pecan pie

Archived