đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why do people think Gaga doesn't like pop music anymore?

Chromatica Island

Featured Posts

13 hours ago, Darkgod said:

I didn't believe this until I watched gaga in enigma and the jazz show .. her energy was so low when she performed pop music in enigma compared to the jazz show when she was extremely happy .

Pop music is not her thing from the beginning .. Redone pushed her into that field and that worked like magic .. 

I think she herself liked it. I mean, she was a club kid, ya know? But I think that it’s very tied to Gaga which she herself is putting some space between these days. Not bad at all but now she’s in a place where she doesn’t feel quite as immediately arm in arm with the Gaga image

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/15/2021 at 9:08 PM, NicoB said:

PartySick? More like PartySycho:partysick:

More like PARTYNAUSEOUS :bye:

ARTPOP is still Lady Gaga's best album.

Of course she likes pop music, and she likes jazz and other music too. I hope the Chromatica tour goes ahead next year and maybe we'll see some more promo then.

She is not a 'pop girl' anymore. She used to be, but now she is a 35-y-o woman who has put in a somewhat hectic last 15 years. Looking at the footage from Vegas, she really does look happy, unpressured, having a ball. It's great to see. 

MadreMonster

I think she mainly doesn’t like the overly famous aspect of her life. I feel like she wants to be like a Charli XCX/Lana type of artist where they have a following but aren’t all over headlines.

MadreMonster
On 10/16/2021 at 7:38 AM, Ziggy said:

I think she herself liked it. I mean, she was a club kid, ya know? But I think that it’s very tied to Gaga which she herself is putting some space between these days. Not bad at all but now she’s in a place where she doesn’t feel quite as immediately arm in arm with the Gaga image

It’s definitely become more of a character than an intertwined aspect of her life. She became a product by Interscope and she never wanted that.

But now she knows how to separate her professional and personal life and can create a healthy boundary between the two when she gets overwhelmed

Bella Goth

give her a break pls, she's doing jazz right now is for tony. u all know her heart, better pay tribute for someone who still alive, it's part of her legacy

LeJudas

Imagine putting in so much effort and budget into a project even having 3 huge collabs & really cool merch all just for it to be ruined by a global pandemic and each time trying to restart it some other global crisis happened... I don't blame Gaga for anything that negative impacted the era. 

If that was me I would have been inconsolably angry and try to pretend that it never happened and maybeeee try a re-release but honestly I feel like the Love For Sale era is doing so much to uplift and soothe Gaga not just as a musician but as  a person and maybe she'll try to revamp Enigma and give Chromatica + Dawn some love with a new show and performances where she doesn't have to worry about covid. Sorry to global fans but if Chromatica has a chance to live even just for now in Vegas I would do that rather than do nothing for the Album(s) 

Damn y'all sorry for typing so much lmfao :ohwell:

TheDemonIClingTo
On 10/16/2021 at 12:50 AM, Monsterabriel said:

Exactly! Thats why I love her! She can do it all!

She's a jack of all trades, master at all :firega:

I think GP think she has done pop music to get success, wealth and mainstream recognition, and now she does what she likes in a more relaxing way. 

TheDemonIClingTo
11 minutes ago, llemesm said:

I think GP think she has done pop music to get success, wealth and mainstream recognition

To be sure, but she looked really into it as well

Archived