💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jennette McCurdy discusses her one woman comedy show: I’m glad my mom died

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

As someone who dealt with issues of abuse and neglect from a narcissistic mother, I can’t blame her for feeling that way. It’s tough.

ProfessionalClown

When my sperm donor (he doesn’t deserve the title of f*ther) passed, I felt free. 

I remember when I visited my hometown, I kept looking around my shoulder every single day when I went places. I was afraid to see him and afraid to see what he might do. He terrified me and did for years. His actions caused a lot of the mental issues I have now that I’m working on and was another reason for me hating myself for being gay for so long too.

I hate when people say “you shouldn’t be happy” or “that’s your f*ther have some respect”. **** that. When a person is evil and has done evil things to you, their own flesh and blood, then it’s up t you and only you to decide whether or not you wanna give them the forgiveness they honestly most of the time don’t even deserve.

No piece of me is sad he’s gone, only a slight part of me is broken about the things that COULD HAVE happened. Maybe he could’ve gotten over his drinking and drug issues, maybe he could’ve owned up to what he did in the future, maybe he could’ve acted like a man for once and admit he wronged me and my mother, maybe he could’ve changed. Maybe. But In the end, the fact that he never did, is what killed him. 

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Chic said:

As someone who dealt with issues of abuse and neglect from a narcissistic mother, I can’t blame her for feeling that way. It’s tough.

Sending all my love to ya :hug:

ItWasntLaauv

I’ve been wanting to see that show for a while now!! I’m so glad she was able to become better after all the cards she was dealt with her family. It’s so wild because she always felt like such a warm, bright spirit (and she still does), I wouldn’t have guessed she was dealing with so many heavy problems back then. It makes sense that she has kind of distanced herself from a lot of TV as of late, that has to carry so much unpleasant history for her.

I’m so happy she’s in a happier place now and doing what she loves. :heart:

Archived