Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Daenerys

Featured Posts

CyanLights
Just now, Daenerys said:

I remember when this fan poster was moving around EVERYWHERE over the year! It’s awesome that they’re officially using it now! 

That is awesome! I love the concept :giveup:

I hope they gave credit and what not to the original designer though 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Daenerys
2 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

That is awesome! I love the concept :giveup:

I hope they gave credit and what not to the original designer though 

The Twitter confirmed they bought it from them! 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

CyanLights
1 minute ago, Daenerys said:

The Twitter confirmed they bought it from them! 

Ugh I love when fan-art is recognized (esp since its usually better than the official stuff :teehee:)

On 12/13/2021 at 11:16 PM, Meredith Grey said:

Have you seen the movie already because if so I am jealous and thank you for not spoiling things LOL. I couldn’t see Dylan being the killer since he’s Judy Hicks son.

I’m still holding out hope that Matthew Lilliard is back and they are doing the scrapped idea for scream 3 where he has a cult. But if not I truly believe Jenna Ortega is the killer and the scene of her being attacked/killed in the trailer isn’t actually in the movie. 

Mild Spoilers, but this has already been confirmed with the various trailers and the BTS interviews. Jenna Ortega’s character, Tara is taunted and attacked by Ghostface in her home. He slices her in the stomach (shown in the trailer), throws her around (also shown in the trailer), and breaks her leg (confirmed by the clip of Ghostface stomping his leg down during the attack). This is what brings Melissa Barrera’s character, Sam back to Woodsboro. The scene of Sam and Sidney interacting (“I’ve been through this, a lot.”) is when Sam visits Tara in the Hospital after Tara’s been admitted. 

1 minute ago, Ghostface said:

Mild Spoilers, but this has already been confirmed with the various trailers and the BTS interviews. Jenna Ortega’s character, Tara is taunted and attacked by Ghostface in her home. He slices her in the stomach (shown in the trailer), throws her around (also shown in the trailer), and breaks her leg (confirmed by the clip of Ghostface stomping his leg down during the attack). This is what brings Melissa Barrera’s character, Sam back to Woodsboro. The scene of Sam and Sidney interacting (“I’ve been through this, a lot.”) is when Sam visits Tara in the Hospital after Tara’s been admitted. 

Also, the original plot for “Scream 3” was already used by Kevin Williamson for his tv show, “The Following” with Kevin Bacon about a decade ago.

Daenerys
16 minutes ago, Ghostface said:

This makes Tara the ONLY opening character to survive an attack. I think that’s absolutely INSANE, but based off the trailers he still tries to get her (scene of ghost face, or… you, behind her in a wheelchair). 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

whoresup

Is it still getting the released in January despite COVID cases soaring?  I want it to do well at the box office 

44 minutes ago, whoresup said:

Is it still getting the released in January despite COVID cases soaring?  I want it to do well at the box office 

Yes, January 14th, 2022. I think the studio and everyone involved have prepared for this. If the COVID situation grows more dire, they may distribute it via a streaming service like Peacock did with "Halloween Kills".

1 hour ago, Daenerys said:

This makes Tara the ONLY opening character to survive an attack. I think that’s absolutely INSANE, but based off the trailers he still tries to get her (scene of ghost face, or… you, behind her in a wheelchair). 

Yes, this is intentional, as it’s what draws Sam to Woodsboro, and is what also brings Sidney back into the fold. 

Again, mild spoilers, but yes, there is a scene involving Ghosty stalking Tara in the Hospital. This is in conjunction with a bunch of other situations taking place. For example, there are three chase scenes that take place in the Hospital. I will not spoil the characters that are involved for those who haven’t seen any of the trailers of BTS videos, but superfans and those who’ve already seen them know who I’m referring to. 

Daenerys

Tickets on sale now! 

Daenerys

I also edited the op with the new feaurette posted today too! 

sillynate

A non spoiling scene from the script was making waves around the Internet and now that there’s actual footage of it in the Day 5 feature so I guess the leaks are real, Eh? In particular, it’s that little scene

Spoiler

where Randy’s nephew calls Clay Jensen Edward Snowden for telling everyone to put tape on their cameras 

Daenerys

Another, and imo one of the best ones they’ve put out so far, 4DX poster 

FG5SqRvUUAEk5ew?format=jpg&name=medium

• 3 weeks later...
Daenerys

POSSIBLE *most likely not* delay 

they’d be dumb to pull it with a week left to release. 

Meredith Grey

I am PRAYING they don’t push this back. Even if they can’t have a theatre release they should let people rent it from home like they did with Halloween Kills. I would pay 40 dollars to watch this movie if i had to

• Daenerys changed the title to Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Archived