Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
movie

Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Daenerys

Featured Posts

monstertoronto
41 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

The Scream red carpet premier has been canceled. UGH 

I understand why. It really sucks that this movie will prob tank now because of Covid. I really hope it does well enough that they make more. 

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Married the Night
2 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I understand why. It really sucks that this movie will prob tank now because of Covid. I really hope it does well enough that they make more. 

Hollywood experts are saying they still expect around 35-40 million thank god in the USA. If that happens and worldwide is similar, a sequel is on lock. I would have loved a big premier but I get it. 

Daenerys

I think it was to be expected that the REALLY big press events would be cancelled. I’m just happy the tv appearances are still moving forward for now because that’s where most of the public’s eyes are on. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

djBuffoon

I know absolutely nothing about the business side of film, but is there any reason why they wouldn't just pull a Halloween Kills and put Scream on Paramount+ or something? 

Daenerys
2 minutes ago, djBuffoon said:

I know absolutely nothing about the business side of film, but is there any reason why they wouldn't just pull a Halloween Kills and put Scream on Paramount+ or something? 

I’m assuming the company has contractual obligations to certain movie theater chains making it exclusive to cinemas for a certain period of time. 

Daenerys of the House Targaryen, the First of Her Name, The Unburnt, Queen of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men, Queen of Meereen

monstertoronto
18 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

Hollywood experts are saying they still expect around 35-40 million thank god in the USA. If that happens and worldwide is similar, a sequel is on lock. I would have loved a big premier but I get it. 

I hope it works out that way!  I was planning to see it in theatres right away but toronto has gone into another lockdown as of yesterday and theatres are now closed. Ugh I’m so worried I’m going to get spoiled before I see it. 

djBuffoon
Just now, Daenerys said:

I’m assuming the company has contractual obligations to certain movie theater chains making it exclusive to cinemas for a certain period of time. 

Oof. I wonder if either side is reconsidering this at all, or if they're just gonna cut losses and hope for the best. :ohno:

Married the Night
45 minutes ago, monstertoronto said:

I hope it works out that way!  I was planning to see it in theatres right away but toronto has gone into another lockdown as of yesterday and theatres are now closed. Ugh I’m so worried I’m going to get spoiled before I see it. 

Here is what I’ve read. These numbers are even with Canadian theaters shutting down

https://bloody-disgusting.com/movie/3698041/scream-currently-tracking-35-40-million-opening-weekend-united-states/

Daenerys

Critic social media embargo has lifted! Start muting words to avoid spoilers! 

scream GIF

RAMROD

The first reception seems to be positive :sis:

Also,

Social Media Embargo
9pm EST tonight

Review Embargo
3am EST Wednesday

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Daenerys

They all looked amazing at the cast photo call! 

Daenerys

IM SO EXCITED FOR THIS MOVIE!!!!

• Daenerys changed the title to Scream (2022) *OUT NOW*

Archived