Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Troye Sivan Making Fun Of Tony Bennett's Alzheimer On Tiktok & Then Deleted

RAMROD

Featured Posts

Um I didn't watch Tony's interview and just straight up see the tik tok and im confused af. How was he supposed to know this sound is from an interview where Tony talked about alzheimer? Alzheimer didn't even cross my mind one bit when I heard this. And he deleted it which means it's unintentional.

Ppl are so dumb

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BiblicalS3NSE
4 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

you guys need to get a grip and get out the house HONESTLY...its not that deep he just used a tik-tok audio

Honestly! I feel a lot users here are very privileged and have nothing much to do other than judge. I sometimes get the feeling I would be called "uneducated" and "ignorant" even. I guess I say this because I work in manual labor and come home very exhausted worrying about real and personal issues, not these "internet problems". Like the real world doesn't act this way the internet does, only bullies do. 

Matt. 6:10

RAMROD
22 minutes ago, BiblicalS3NSE said:

Honestly! I feel a lot users here are very privileged and have nothing much to do other than judge. I sometimes get the feeling I would be called "uneducated" and "ignorant" even. I guess I say this because I work in manual labor and come home very exhausted worrying about real and personal issues, not these "internet problems". Like the real world doesn't act this way the internet does, only bullies do. 

Did you just assume we are bullies, vapid and don't have to worry about bills monthly, while humble bragging that you're the only one with real job?

What's next, assume our gender?

I'm calling the police

DKJBCVWMINAKJCYDJGZ2374TYY.jpg

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

KURUSHITOVSKA
5 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

you guys need to get a grip and get out the house HONESTLY...its not that deep he just used a tik-tok audio

Yeah, tell me that when someone really close to you has passed away after 7 years of Alzheimer's disease.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Roboboy
5 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

Yeah, tell me that when someone really close to you has passed away after 7 years of Alzheimer's disease.

On 10/10/2021 at 5:13 AM, ItWasntLaauv said:

Some people take something tragic and inject some laughter into it because if some people don’t laugh at the scary stuff, they’ll go crazy. This stuff is very subjective and touchy given Tony’s still alive, I understand both sides.

Well yeah he’s alive so...maybe it isn’t a both sides lmao it’s also a public platform. It’s a bit weird and to be like people need this to cope with it is odd and selfish when, again, he’s alive lmao

Archived