Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Announced

River

Featured Posts

River

IT'S HERE!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• River changed the title to GTA: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition Announced
Queen Bitch

From Rockstar Games newswire:

In honor of the upcoming anniversary, today we are excited to announce that all three games will be coming to current generation platforms later this year in Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition for PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and the Rockstar Games Launcher on PC. Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will feature across-the-board upgrades including graphical improvements and modern gameplay enhancements for all three titles, while still maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals. We’re extremely excited to share more about these groundbreaking titles in the coming weeks — stay tuned!

To prepare for launch, we will begin removing existing versions of the classic titles from digital retailers next week. For more information, please visit Rockstar Games Support. In addition, Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will be coming to iOS and Android in the first half of 2022.

Plus, as part of the 20th anniversary celebration for GTAIII, look for a cavalcade of special gear to collect in Grand Theft Auto Onlinethroughout upcoming events this Fall, including commemorative clothing and liveries.

https://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/3933o7ko43o839/grand-theft-auto-the-trilogy-the-definitive-edition-and-more-coming-so

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

while still maintaining the classic look and feel of the originals.

I'm worried about this :huntyga:

Idk, i just think they should update all the graphic aspects. It doesn't make sense to keep the old look in any way. But we'll see.

boyerased

Hopefully improved physics! I’m really fine with the graphics maybe just a resolution bump. Latest graphics look weird on small maps. San Andreas will look small with infinite draw distance. 

SHALLOW
15 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy – The Definitive Edition will be coming to iOS and Android in the first half of 2022.

Ok... now i'm pretty sure they're gonna suck :huntyga:

Queen Bitch
1 minute ago, SHALLOW said:

I'm worried about this :huntyga:

Idk, i just think they should update all the graphics. It doesn't make sense to keep the old look in any way. But we'll see.

I'm torn on it tbh. On one hand the original graphics are absolutely iconic to me and it would be so weird to see Vice City and San Andreas with new graphics. But on the other hand it would be nice to have new graphics, because if it just looks the same, it will feel pointless to release this new trilogy considering that they are already available on current consoles. 

But yeah, I'm gonna expect the bare minimum, that way I can't be disappointed:huntyga:

Queen Bitch
17 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Ok... now i'm pretty sure they're gonna suck :huntyga:

It makes me worried that it's just a terrible port like that San Andreas port filled with bugs that basically made it unplayable. 

11 minutes ago, Queen Bitch said:

It makes me worried that it's just a terrible port like that San Andreas port filled with bugs that basically made it unplayable. 

It's a remake 

Not a port

PlastiscGuy
2 minutes ago, Eido said:

It's a remake 

Not a port

Isn't it a remaster rather than a remake?

PG.

Queen Bitch
3 minutes ago, Eido said:

It's a remake 

Not a port

Is that confirmed? All I've heard so far is that it's just a remaster

Archived