💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Love For Sale Alt Covers 2+3+4 bundle on official UK shop!

spicemuncher

Featured Posts

LandonM170
On 10/4/2021 at 4:25 PM, salty like sodium said:

they are already selling vinyls, there's the green cover one, the black vinyl, the yellow vinyl and the picture disk

Also don't forget the Deluxe Edition w/ Standard Edition cover that comes in the double vinyl box set with Cheek to Cheek!

salty like sodium
27 minutes ago, LandonM170 said:

Also don't forget the Deluxe Edition w/ Standard Edition cover that comes in the double vinyl box set with Cheek to Cheek!

lmao that was a mouthful. it's so weird that's the only way to get that edition? like even the 100ÂŁ box set has the standard vinyl. so weird.

Luke78619

Guys, help me

they just arrived but it’s three of the same cover :smh: this is not what I ordered :rip: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Reject False Icons

In my store you can get them all too, and I paid every individual order plus shipping, that bitch scammed me :grr:

salty like sodium
31 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Guys, help me

they just arrived but it’s three of the same cover :smh: this is not what I ordered :rip: 

what are we supposed to do about it? Make a satanic ritual to have them magically turn into the correct cover? Contact the store, they're the only ones that can help you :messga:

spicemuncher
33 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

Guys, help me

WHAT đŸ˜­đŸ€Ł contact the store immediately and send them a photo! What a mess.

Luke78619
18 minutes ago, salty like sodium said:

what are we supposed to do about it? Make a satanic ritual to have them magically turn into the correct cover? Contact the store, they're the only ones that can help you :messga:

17 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

WHAT đŸ˜­đŸ€Ł contact the store immediately and send them a photo! What a mess.

I’ve done that, but from what I remember the customer support is low-key bad so I’m not expecting much :messga: the audacity, this is all Tony’s fault :grr::ladyhaha:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

spicemuncher
36 minutes ago, Luke78619 said:

I’ve done that, but from what I remember the customer support is low-key bad so I’m not expecting much :messga: the audacity, this is all Tony’s fault :grr::ladyhaha:

They replied pretty quickly to my email last week. It was less than a day! đŸ€žđŸ» Hoping this gets sorted for you.

Stupid Oreo

Too late :neyde:

already spent 75€ on all 4 :poot:

Stupid Oreo
17 hours ago, LandonM170 said:

I AM PISSED 

THERE IS A RIP IN THE VINYL COVER BUT THEY CAN’T SEND A REPLACEMENT CUZ IT IS SOLD OUT :saladga:

salty like sodium
9 hours ago, Luke78619 said:

the LG store isn't the worst one. TS's UK store is terrible.

LandonM170

Alright mine shipped today however I picked the option with no tracking number so in about 10-14 days we will see what I get :yennefer:

Ugh, my alt cd 2 come scratched and it's sold out on her UK store! I got in from the German one as I'd rather pay a bit more for shipping as oppose to scalpers!

Archived