Beyonce's letter a few weeks ago:

f3b439a824867b0a73438f915aa6dd16

Now Adele's album titled: "30"

eb474e80-231f-11ec-a635-431e0cb500d9_800

"I knew that at 21 or 30"... 

The "Deep deep deep deep"...

This can't be a coincidence :giveup:

Cruelty

Rolling in the Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep DeepDeep Deep Deep

PlastiscGuy

If this is the case, I hope Gagz never collabs with Adele, otherwise some annoying fanbase will start stupid comparations as usual :triggered:

PG.

River

How Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Deep Is Your Love

Bey ft Bee Gees confirmed

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Wet Fire

This is no shade but the way Beyoncé is about to have her biggest hit since Telephone, and most probably bigger than that :bradley:

SEANGT

Adele's lead single being a collab just seems.....weird. She doesn't need it. If it's true, I hope the message of the song makes sense for a duet/collab. 

Ronlop
Just now, SEANGT said:

Adele's lead single being a collab just seems.....weird. She doesn't need it. If it's true, I hope the message of the song makes sense for a duet/collab. 

well I don't know if it'd be the lead but perhaps

Omgggg the hints are there! I believe it. I don’t think it’ll be Hello-level at all but it’ll be cute 

G U C C I

I think Adele will definitely have collabs on this album and I think the main one would be Beyoncé. After that Gaga, Taylor, Drake, Bruno (he’s already co-wrote with her before) and maybe even Rihanna or Frank Ocean since she loves them so much. 

LeJudas

Rolling in the Deep (Beyonce remix) (Mood killer remix) (blessed Madonna approved) deep version 

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, G U C C I said:

I think Adele will definitely have collabs on this album

I think she won't

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Archived