šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HDD: Love For Sale 35-40k

Dennis

Featured Posts

Levine
2 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

How many times do I have to say idgaf about the charts. Some of you need serious help if a #1 is all you care about. The chart position or sales of an album NEVER correlated with the quality of an album.Ā 

I don't know if I should respond to you because I never talked about charts. But it's about showing Gaga that WE KNOW how this album means to her and that we support her and her passion for jazz and her love for Tony. That's it. And this is why I bought the album. Nothing more, nothing less.

Didn't you watch her live show some days ago? How passionate she was about these songs? And to me - and my only personal point of view - buying this album it means that you got what it means to her. It's not about charts, but of course if this album sell 10k copies or 100k there is a big difference.

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bolkins

Luckily I donā€™t think Gaga cares too much about where this album charts, the promo for it has been light in comparison to what Chromatica was suppose to get. There will be a point in time where Gaga will release her own jazz album and thatā€™sĀ when fans need to beĀ supporting and streamingĀ the **** out of it,Ā if something likeĀ that flopped I think it would hurt her more than AP did.Ā 

Saymyname432

It's a jazz album gays, it's logical, no one move for this... And gaga fans are not the same in 2014 than 2021, now we have to pay rents and some important things.Ā 

Anyway, I love some songs on the album and is really cute gaga-Tony relationship considered Tony's condition, I'm here to see the 60 minutes interview, I'm gonna cry šŸ˜­

flyaway

Not this chart discussion againĀ :bear:

Music is not supposed to create stress or fights. I know, it's fun to see your artist be "#1", win a bunch of awards or whatever.

But honestly, none of that matters in real life. Enjoy music. If you don't like L4S or jazz, then don't listen to it.Ā 

InTheCloset
1 hour ago, Tinnitus15 said:

Tbh I think Gaga performed there so she could have some ā€œvotesā€ for the oscars.Correct me if Iā€™m wrong

the big one. give it to her already. i honestly dont know what the academy event was about

The abyss stares back

Tinnitus15
22 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

It's a jazz album gays, it's logical, no one move for this... And gaga fans are not the same in 2014 than 2021, now we have to pay rents and some important things.Ā 

Anyway, I love some songs on the album and is really cute gaga-Tony relationship considered Tony's condition, I'm here to see the 60 minutes interview, I'm gonna cry šŸ˜­

How many hours till itā€™s out and where can we watch it?:partysick:

JustTea
23 minutes ago, Saymyname432 said:

Well, I thought we have more money now than back then. At least I do... :haroon:

FATCAT
15 hours ago, DoremonLove said:

I can't believe there are people here really saying tht they dont owe her anything to buy whatever she puts out or even saying this is what she deserves. WOW. You guys lterally enjoy seeing her flop.Ā 

Yes!

It's true that they don't "owe" her anything, but in that same token, neither does she! She doesn't owe anyone a pop era, a rock era, or a hyperpop era. If you don't like her work, don't buy it, but also don't complain if it isn't your cup of tea. We're not gonna go to a different restaurant if 1 person doesn't like seafood. Just order the chicken tenders or don't go!Ā 

Purr more, hiss less.

FATCAT
47 minutes ago, Bolkins said:

Luckily I donā€™t think Gaga cares too much about where this album charts, the promo for it has been light in comparison to what Chromatica was suppose to get. There will be a point in time where Gaga will release her own jazz album and thatā€™sĀ when fans need to beĀ supporting and streamingĀ the **** out of it,Ā if something likeĀ that flopped I think it would hurt her more than AP did.Ā 

I think she also just /can't/ promote the album to the same extent. It's a duet album, and Tony can't be in the spotlight right now. They wanted to share the work before his condition got any worse, and I think that's amazing on its own.Ā 

Purr more, hiss less.

11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Yeah, it's not bad by any means, I just personally wish they had taken a different approach :diane:

So it is bad thenĀ :cyanlights:

This is the messiest thread i have read in a while.Ā 

I have questions, how old are little monsters? Fighting and arguing because you think you must be a brainless little brat that stream and massive buy everything gaga releases is just ridicoulus, that kind of ideas come from teenagers aged 12-13, i am glad to see little kids in here, because i thought LM were mostly adults. But those ideas cant be applied to all, people work, listen to other artists, and have a life, and there is not always time to listen something you know you wont like.Ā 

Second, guys Gaga is slowly becoming an old act, most of her new albums will debut inside top 5, her reaching the top will become increasingly difficult, enjoy the music and thats it, its not the end of the world, gaga already sold what she had to sell, her numbers will become less and less, deal with that.Ā 

Lastly, L4S is a jazz album, that genre is so underground right now, people dont listen to it and that its ok. No one can force anyone to listen and like a genre or a type of music.Ā 

Saymyname432
1 hour ago, JustTea said:

Well, I thought we have more money now than back then. At least I do... :haroon:

I do too but I have some issuesĀ :laughga:

1 hour ago, FATCAT said:

I think she also just /can't/ promote the album to the same extent. It's a duet album, and Tony can't be in the spotlight right now. They wanted to share the work before his condition got any worse, and I think that's amazing on its own.Ā 

Well she is promoting this album more than chromatica

PartySick
18 minutes ago, Nemanja said:

Well she is promoting this album more than chromatica

Throw Away Dirty Work GIF by MOODMAN

R u šŸŒˆ? šŸ¤ØšŸ“·

Patriziaa Reggiani
1 hour ago, LDGA said:

Guys Gaga is slowly becoming an old act, most of her new albums will debut inside top 5, her reaching the top will become increasingly difficult, enjoy the music and thats it, its not the end of the world, gaga already sold what she had to sell, her numbers will become less and less, deal with that.Ā Ā 

Why are you acting like she's a 56 year old woman who's hardly charting anymore, she's 35 and just had #1 and #5 song last year with an album that debuted with 274k copies first week.

If you don't want to buy/stream the album that's totally okay but to write think pieces to spread misinformation is totally wrong, Gaga has transcended/branched onto so many different thing's.

I will not watch House of Gucci

Archived