đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
audio

RQ: Love for Sale Westfield audio

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Featured Posts

ELECTRAHEARTPOP

Has anyone ripped the audio from the livestream yet? It was a gorgeous set and I would love to have it in my iTunes.

ChicaSkas

We have the show itself in I think 3 different video formats.

I've not been able to strip the audio out yet but I know there are people who can do a much better job than I can.

1. VIDEO: the original 2 hour live stream credit to @danbekim

click:  This is the now hidden "link only viewable" Westfield one. This has fan testimonials in various languages.

2. VIDEO: the actual livestream itself with the various shots of people in the crowds between songs.

Click here: again credit to Dani Bekim

3. VIDEO: Another alternate link posted in the main thread I think by Spicemuncher.

Click here: Special note --- this is a Wetransfer link and it will expire in 5 days.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

I spent a whole hour downloading and cutting to make it on my smartphone but idk if it’s legal or allowed on ggd to share a link to it (also, I kept the solo / never released songs only)

ChicaSkas
1 minute ago, warholastar said:

I spent a whole hour downloading and cutting to make it on my smartphone but idk if it’s legal or allowed on ggd to share a link to it (also, I kept the solo / never released songs only)

It's fine. Its what we do in the Media section. There is no problem posting a fanmade compilation like that. 

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

5 minutes ago, ChicaSkas said:

It's fine. Its what we do in the Media section. There is no problem posting a fanmade compilation like that. 

Ok I’ll post that!

Archived