đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Lady Gaga speaks mental health, jazz, and fashion

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

I didn't get a notification for this video so I thought I might share it with you guys. Maybe it's posted somewhere in the main thread but it's too obscured for others to reach it.

BlingNotTheMusic

She seems to be in SUCH a great headspace right now and she looks STUNNING :vegas: so happy she's happy

Killa

She seems in a good mood

guys for americans does she sound particulary more californian here? At the begining she sounded a bit different to me at first

my god i loved this little clip. 

19 minutes ago, Killa said:

She seems in a good mood

guys for americans does she sound particulary more californian here? At the begining she sounded a bit different to me at first

my god i loved this little clip. 

I’m from LA and I thought the same thing! Especially the way she said certain words like health more like « halth ». She overall sounds way more relaxed and natural here than she has in interviews over the past few years, like she’s just speaking from the heart and not trying to say anything insanely profound. 

Sherry

Gaga make Pop music accessible too :madge:

Love it when you call me legs, in the morning buy me eggs 🥚

TheDemonIClingTo
On 10/1/2021 at 5:36 PM, Bradley said:

I didn't get a notification for this video so I thought I might share it with you guys. Maybe it's posted somewhere in the main thread but it's too obscured for others to reach it.

What did we ever do to deserve this woman, she's beautiful in both body and soul

Ghost Face

Whut?!!! She is singing jazz since  she was 11 / 12 years old? Singing jazz since she was 13 is another lie! Shook.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

It's an honor.

Mother of Puppies
23 minutes ago, Alice 911 said:

Whut?!!! She is singing jazz since  she was 11 / 12 years old? Singing jazz since she was 13 is another lie! Shook.

Oh My God Reaction GIF by reactionseditor

not me thinking the same... I just couldn't speak it out into existence :air: :ladyhaha:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Archived