The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

Chromatica 

Dawn of Chromatica 

Love For Sale

How does C2C not count but this one does??? But DOC has to be LG7 cuz Chromatica was marketed HEAVILY as LG6...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

AnglerfishbraBENUS
15 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

The Fame

The Fame Monster

Born This Way

ARTPOP

Joanne

Chromatica 

Dawn of Chromatica 

Love For Sale

How does C2C not count but this one does??? But DOC has to be LG7 cuz Chromatica was marketed HEAVILY as LG6...

it was also marketed that way because it was sort of a joke too  who knows 

TimisaMonster
6 minutes ago, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

it was also marketed that way because it was sort of a joke too  who knows 

How was it a joke?

AnglerfishbraBENUS
6 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

How was it a joke?

because fans referred to it as LG6 lol she was just kind of playing around with marketing 

It is understandable that one can be confused with this numbering. The main question is who invented the LG concept (1,2,3,4 etc)? No one really knows. Personally, it was after ARTPOP that I saw for the first time fans who were impatiently waiting for LG 5 (Joanne name wasn't revealed yet), but maybe this dates from before?

TimisaMonster
Just now, AnglerfishbraBENUS said:

because fans referred to it as LG6 lol she was just kind of playing around with marketing 

Well she herself referred to Joanne as LG5...we Gaga fans came up with the whole initials and album number thing and then EVERYONE else and their fans started doing it too...just like nobody had pet names for their fans before Gaga

BARKDANGER

Well to be fair….ASIB is a motion picture sound track. 

On a side note: The Fame Monster…while pop perfection….I wish had a couple more songs to be “really” considered an album. And this is me Nit picking. An artist has the final decision on what makes an album an album. But could you imagine what other songs where left on the cutting room floor. :bradley:

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Agunimon

how are people so confused about this statement? she's had 8 albums and 6 of which were solo albums (IE: LG6 tagline)

MonsterOfSpain
15 hours ago, jacs vs looser said:

Even if 1 or 2 songs were done in studio, the point still stands, the album as a whole is *not* a studio **album**, as most of it was recorded live:

https://postperspective.com/a-star-is-born-live-vocals-and-real-venues/

https://variety.com/2018/artisans/production/bradley-cooper-lady-gaga-a-star-is-born-2-1202966079/

"All the vocals in A Star is Born were recorded live on-set for all the performances. Those live vocals are the ones used in the film’s final mix. To pull this off, Ruder and the production sound team did a stage test at Warner Bros. to see if this was possible. They had a pre-recorded track of the band, which they played back on the stage. First, Cooper and Gaga did live vocals. Then they tried the song again, with Cooper and Gaga miming along to pre-recorded vocals. Ruder took the material back to his cutting room and built a quick version of both. The comparison solidified their decision. “Once we got through that test, everyone was more confident about doing the live vocals. We felt good about it,” he says."

The vocals for the performances used in the film were recorded live on set, meaning they didn't simply lip sync to a studio recording. But all the songs in the soundtrack were recorded in a studio, and you can definitely tell the difference in Shallow, ARUTW, INLA, Heal Me or WDYDT. The vocals in the film are not the same as the ones on the album.

Naak Le Vaar

I wonder if other fandoms have a hard time counting their faves albums too :enigma:

Lmao they blocked my signature

On 10/1/2021 at 4:56 AM, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The legal documents also proved that CTC didn't count towards her album count. So unless there's an amendment that didn't leak or she re-negotiated after, I'm a bit confused as to if this means something. 

She said during the L4S album premiere with Zane Lowe that she has 8 studio albums and that she chooses to count her Jazz albums. So I guess that means that it's technically not a studio album but she counts it as one. 

HardlyaSaint
On 9/30/2021 at 11:50 PM, Ivy said:

Wait is she giving a hint that she has fulfilled her contract :air:

:laughga: what if she never drops another album after this imagine the collective meltdown 

Archived