💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga: Love For Sale is my 8th album

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

thatfoxyfeeling

She just said in her interview with Zane Lowe that if you count her Jazz albums then this is her 8th studio album. Ya'll look too deep into this, go watch her interview live on Apple music. :yennefer:

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MadreMonster
Just now, HeardASine said:

LOL I feel like her team will pretend she never said that and next album will still be LG7

Yes because the LG is for Lady Gaga not Lady Gaga and Tony Bennett :huntyga:

James Gibson
1 minute ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The legal documents also proved that CTC didn't count towards her album count. So unless there's an amendment that didn't leak or she re-negotiated after, I'm a bit confused as to if this means something. 

Well not counting CTC but counting L4S doesnt make any sense.

maybe ASIB doesnt count after all then

Anderson123

She's drunk, don't listen to her. We the fans know how this is.

LG6 is Chromatica. All of her solo albums are LG, Cheek To Cheek is LGTB1, Love For Sale is LGTB2. :ally:

But jokes aside, this is technically her 8th studio album (LG1-6 + Cheek To Cheek + Love For Sale) so it's not that hard to understand. A Star Is Born is a soundtrack album.

hhennywise
4 minutes ago, HeardASine said:

LOL I feel like her team will pretend she never said that and next album will still be LG7

because LG refers to her alone, and alone she has 6. cheek to cheek and love for sale are not hers, it's theirs, it should be TBLG1 TBLG2. but that nomeclature was probably invented by gheys. Imagine tony bennet fans counting his 62 albums :nooo:

Danny Milk
2 minutes ago, TortureMeOnReplay said:

The legal documents also proved that CTC didn't count towards her album count. So unless there's an amendment that didn't leak or she re-negotiated after, I'm a bit confused as to if this means something. 

because they're duet albums, not solo

I guess it doesn't really matter

Butters Stotch

I think Chromatica is actually LG6 because it's her 6th solo album. Now, when she says 8th studio album referring to L4S it's because she has released 8 albums if you count C2C, which wasn't a solo album obviously but still a studio album.

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

hhennywise
3 minutes ago, thatfoxyfeeling said:

She just said in her interview with Zane Lowe that if you count her Jazz albums then this is her 8th studio album. Ya'll look too deep into this, go watch her interview live on Apple music. :yennefer:

Too damn deep

Butters Stotch
2 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

She's drunk, don't listen to her. We the fans know how this is.

LG6 is Chromatica. All of her solo albums are LG, Cheek To Cheek is LGTB1, Love For Sale is LGTB2. :ally:

LGBTQ+?!!! Gurl,I thought we were talking about Gaga's albums :air:

FIND YOUR FREEDOM IN THE MUSIC

Blastertoyo
19 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

It was marketed as lg6. ctc was tblg1 and l4s is tblg2:staymad:

No it’s c2c and c3c

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

godnhat

I think she called Chromatica LG6 because she didn't count C2C. But if you include 2 jazz albums, chromatica is LG7 and Love for sale is LG8

hhennywise
2 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

No it’s c2c and c3c

this has always gotten in my nerves, like, the number 2 is actually the slang for 'to', and what's worse? it's their FIRST not second, and the second album being called Cheek Three Cheek is so hilarious :laughga:

CaliforniaDreamin

Does anyone remember the leaked documents ? How many studio albums are left in her contract :giveup:

Blastertoyo
Just now, hhennywise said:

this has always gotten in my nerves, like, the number 2 is actually the slang for to, and what's worse? it's their FIRST not second, and the second album being called cheek three cheek is so hilarious :laughga:

From C2C to L4S

next is gonna be Six Feet Under or something 

please enlighten me to death

Archived