Brainiac

Featured Posts

Linus Gaga
3 hours ago, LastNight said:

Can we listen back to this? I can't find it anywhere on Apple Music :saladga:

she looks so 2010:bradley: that is her monster ball 1.0 makeup

Hit me a message and say hi !

SMILE2NE1

Wow. Best interview in a long time. She has that twang in her voice I haven't heard since even some of my favourite 2008 interviews 😍

ChicaSkas
On 9/27/2021 at 12:04 PM, S0436 said:

Zane is very good at fawning and over-analysing :ladyhaha:

Sometimes I want to shake him by the shoulders and say "Sober up! Get serious ! Dont fawn! You've seen gaga countless times now, sir "

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Such a masterclass of an interview. Wow. Gaga is an old soul, she's so wise. When it's with Zane, i know it's gonna be real, like real real...and this is so goood. She acknowledges Cole Porter so much, which I adore. She has a great understanding of jazz music. She knows what she is saying because she studied so well, she made an authentic bond with Tony, she sang the songs as it should, and have a vision...and that is to help bring forth this great treasure. 

BARKDANGER

She always delivers such impelling interviews!

But when ever Tony’s name is brought up, my heartbreaks….You can see in Gaga’s eyes that she wants to cry because he isn’t able to be there with her and experience it with her. 😢 

As she stated, it’s Nature  and with Nature comes rebirth  ❤️ 

“I’m on the edge of glory…”

Archived