Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

The Fame Album Discussion

Sam

Featured Posts

PeterTheMonster

The first half of it (From Just Dance to The Fame) is just amazing for me. The rest of the tracks on the album... yeah, I like them, but I think they're not and will never be her best work.

It's great to go back to this album and listen to it after you've not listened for AGES. Always end up playing it through a few times. Will always have a special place in my heart, of course. This album was my Gaga fix for so long. :worship:

Wah It's amazing. She got lots of hits on this. And I remember everyday i'd hear like 4 GaGa songs. Paparazzi Love Game Just Dance Poker Face would always play.. ALWAYS! :wub:

The Fame is flawless. The extended intro in Money Honey on the original release legand.gif

Could someone upload this please? Thanks. =D

fancy pants

I love it because it is so polished. You can tell that she spent so much time making it perfect. Whereas, BTW was just pumped out and isn't perfect (don't get me wrong BTW is good but with a little more time, the bad could've been weeded out and it could've been amazing)...

Anyway, the one thing I really have to say about it is, sometimes when I listen to it, her voice just sounds so weird and not her almost when compared to TFM/BTW/live...I don't know what it is or maybe it's just me.

Starstruck should have been a single

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"