Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon UNITE

Featured Posts

This is the official discussion thread for the new Pokémon UNITE game!

maxresdefault-28.jpg

Pokémon UNITE is a free-to-play, multiplayer online battle arena video game developed by TiMi Studio Group and published by The Pokémon Company for Android and iOS and by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch.

Post your friend codes here to add one another!

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

everytime I play I happen to be on the winning team.... that wins by alot. I'm not complaining but there's definitely a lot of cheating going on, like 200 to 40 something and the other team has to forfeit...happens more often than not when I play. 

im just dumpy blissey running around in circles, if you see me say heyyyy 

✧ ✧ ✧

9 minutes ago, Ceres said:

Im a Blissy B*tch

Wake Up Pokemon GIF

1 minute ago, Ceres said:

everytime I play I happen to be on the winning team.... that wins by alot. I'm not complaining but there's definitely a lot of cheating going on, like 200 to 40 something and the other team has to forfeit...happens more often than not when I play. 

im just dumpy blissey running around in circles, if you see me say heyyyy 

I haven’t seen many Blissey’s so far during my time playing but today I saw one. Maybe it was you that I murdered in cold blood. :partysick:

10 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

I downloaded it but quit pretty quickly after noticing how buy to win is :neyde: shame cuz I genuinely enjoyed it

Aren’t like 98% of games nowadays buy to win? :partysick:

I don’t mind spending some money on it, it supports the game and it shows TPC that people are interested in it.

Archived