💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Normani shows interest for a Lady Marmalade remake w/Ariana, Megan, Dua

COOOK

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, Staryu17 said:

What's wrong with Mya? She's a superb artist even still as independent.

gave us "Case of the ex", "Fallen", "My Love like wo" 🙏👀

She was not that visible before the collab. She all these cute top 40 songs but that's it. Beforehand, people would mostly know her from singing on that Rugrats Movie soundtrack & that Ghetto Supastar song. She was overshadowed by lots of other more popular girls during her "famous" year, say Aaliyah, Brandy, Monica, Lauryn Hill, to name some. So alluding her to Normani in this is correct. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Give me a f*cking break, this has nothing to do with her race and everything to do with her lazy and entitled approach to her career.

You should be reported for flamebait with a comment like this tbh :triggered:

Nah, you can say that but people on here are the same towards Beyonce too. The fact you don't acknowledge means your part of the problem.

4 hours ago, Guillaume Hamon said:

Why do we pretend white women like grande, Perry, Swift, Madonna or eilish didn't take way more crap on GGD than normani ? Each time someone dislike a black woman someone come and claim it wouldn't happen to a white act as if many weren't getting dissed much here...

Let's fight actual racism, it's not like we needed to make it up, it's sadly easy to find.

Not true, people on this site are extremely hateful towards black female artists. Like the things that get said about Beyonce etc.

Then again, it's not just this site it's mostly white gay twitter.

Rahrahbitchson
4 hours ago, ALGAYDO said:

And it never ever reaches the same level of iconicness 

Get her Jade, that song is so boring

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

5 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Honestly, I'm pretty sure if she was a white woman half of you wouldn't be so harsh. But then again it's GGD so thats unsurprising 

A few weeks ago I wrote here that Normani would end up being just as overrated by her fans as Beyoncé and here y'all go starting to have the same behaviour...

people disliking your black fave doesn't make them racist.

10 minutes ago, Lucas said:

A few weeks ago I wrote here that Normani would end up being just as overrated by her fans as Beyoncé and here y'all go starting to have the same behaviour...

people disliking your black fave doesn't make them racist.

Yeah thats true however, it speaks volumes of how some people on here praise mediocre white artists for doing the same thing yet call Normani and Beyonce overrated.

Guillaume Hamon
2 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Nah, you can say that but people on here are the same towards Beyonce too. The fact you don't acknowledge means your part of the problem.

So if some people here talked crap about 2 black stars it means it's automatically racism? Cause they talked crap about plenty of white women too...

If you look closely you'll understand that the bigger a mainstream girl get the more hate she has here. Swift also got endless debates about how overrated she was when she got folklore getting commercial and critical acclaim. Grande took less crap here after becoming friend with Gaga and the eilish hate went way calmer once her sales declined.

Beyoncé had an intouchable status for a decade so of course she'll get her fair share of hate here but you don't even consider that in the equation.

You're part of the problem if you over-simplify complex issues and just blindly distribute blames.

Googoo GAGA
8 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Why are people on here so hateful towards Normani? She is working hard and is having set backs that aren't under her control.

Honestly, I'm pretty sure if she was a white woman half of you wouldn't be so harsh. But then again it's GGD so thats unsurprising 

I agree with half of your statement. GGD is a wild and harsh place sometimes. I don't think any of us on GGD are racist as your implying. 

Normani is an amazing artist who is trying their best tho

Girl Hair Flip GIF by Apple Music

Your either on my side, by my side, or in my ****ing way. Choose Wisely. 

holy scheisse

i guess thats fair. Mya was not in pink, lil kim, and xtina's league-- so i guess normani is the new mya

holy scheisse
8 hours ago, Sine From Above said:

Why are people on here so hateful towards Normani? She is working hard and is having set backs that aren't under her control.

please i will drag ava max the same way i'll drag normani lol

JusKeepBreathin

Chlöe deserves it not Normani.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
3 hours ago, dojo said:

Ariana, Megan Thee, Dua Lipa And Chlöe please 

Chlóe would be a better fit than Normani since her voice have more range

And Lord knows at some point they will perform live. We need a vocalist. I don't think Mya lip synced live in her day. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

The problem is rehasing old songs and never creating original ones. Lady Marmalade is Lady Marmalade if you can't find the creativity and the talent in you to create an iconic song and moment on your own then you are in deep trouble

8 hours ago, Yennefer Stark said:

Also, some of y'all are wayyy too hard on Normani. She oozes star quality and most importantly has the talents to back it up. :applause:

She's talented as HELL!!! AS HELL!!!! But there seems to be a pattern with her where she just doesnt seem to have any creativity, it's gonna be a situation where this immense talent is wasted bcs the vehicle in which it is living in has no artistry.

Archived